crafting macros

Forum Forums Discussion crafting macros

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  clementxd 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

clementxd
    Participant

hi i have a quick quesiton, so i decideded to not use the solver and input my own macros instead, i created 2 personal macros and put them in 1 and 2 on the keyboard, i was wondering if that is possible? instead of inputting each action

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this is possible but not recommended.
    Please refer to this thread for detailed explanation: Crafting using a one button macro

Each comma denotes the next step in the crafting rotation. So in order to use two ingame macros, you would have to skip the number of steps in your first macro.

Let’s assume that your Macro #1 has 10 steps.
    A corresponding Miqobot entry would look like this:

Please note that we do not recommend using this method.
    If a lag spike occurs, your ingame macro will be messed up and most likely the crafting will get stuck. Miqobot macros are different by design, because they are bound to each crafting step precisely. Miqobot macros are more lag-proof than ingame macros.

But of course, please choose whatever method suits you best.

clementxd
    Participant

ahh i see, when i tried before it just casted the first action on macro 1 and then just started spamming macro 2 =o

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Its better to use the enter the full sequence of actions into miqo. That way, should you experience any lag/latency she wont break your stuff ^^ (like the game normally would)

clementxd
    Participant

haha do you have any good macro combination for me >.< im terrible at this, the original one i use doesnt seem to work

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.