Crafting Macro Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Crafting Macro Scenario

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by VanGuard VanGuard 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

Im not sure if its just me or I can’t figure this out but if I have a 2 part macro for crafting how can I make a scenario out of this instead of using the crafting solver for a recipes for culinarian.

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

Let me also clarify its not necessarily the macro part but the ending where it auto selects everything for the next craft and moves forward into the new rotation.

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

Heres what I’ve come up with but im obviously really new to scenarios so I’ve made a crafting scenario that uses pots repairs and uses macro’s to craft high end food such as shaksouka. The problem im having is using another tea in chapter 3. I have chapter 2 working for 12:30 to make sure my tea doesn’t run out before I pop another one but the problem is sometimes its in the middle of a craft at 12:30 and switches to chapter 3 without exiting the crafting process so the next tea doesn’t get popped. I was going to see if anyone has a solution to this or might be able to refine this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Id recommend making a macro in Miqo as it will be much easier and more stable as well. Youve asked a similar question a year ago: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-question/
    The intended way is craftMacro() function. Otherwise it would most likely break.

Im not sure what keys match your food or tea but in general it would be like this.

job(CUL)
    craftMacro(YOUR_MACRO)
    recipe(Shakshouka)

key(-, 5.0) //food

key(=, 5.0) //tea
    workFor(00:12:30)
    craft(max)
    key(=, 5.0) //tea
    workFor(00:12:30)
    craft(max)

repair()
    repeatChapter(10)
    VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

I appreciate it Lyfox thanks for looking into this. I forgot I asked about it awhile back I always use scenarios that someone has made and edit it slightly so was try to learn to make them from scratch to make it more unique.

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

So been trying out different stuff but the only problem I’m having from even the scenario you made is the character doesn’t want to exit out of crafting to use the tea before the second duration of the whole thing. I just cant find a way to exit the crafting stance on the keyboard or I would just make a sendkey for it I might just be missing something in the keybinds that allow you to do it on the keyboard.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo should quit the crafting stance herself by using Esc. Unless of course you reassigned Esc to something unusable from keyboard. What does she say in the message log?

Look at Keybind > System > Close All UI. What did you assign there?

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

Figured out what the problem was. On my end the cancel of the craft and the selection of the tea was to fast. I put a 10 second delay and it works perfectly now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.