Crafting bug: wrong recipe/class

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting bug: wrong recipe/class

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by bc75 bc75 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Krude
    Participant

Okay, so this is kind of an edge case, but still.

Say, you’re an armorer who wants to craft multiple, i dunno, adamantite nuggets. You search your craft log for those, and two recipes come up – the one for blacksmiths and the one for armorer.
    If i now select the ARM recipe and start the bot crafting, the first craft goes through. However, on subsequent crafts Miqo tries to select the blacksmith recipe from the search results (cause it’s the top one), erroring out because of the class mismatch.

You’d have to actually search your craft log by hand for the right recipe instead of relying on the in-built search function for recipes like this, unless you’re content to only let Miqo craft one at a time.

I dunno if this is fixable, but i hope so. The point of a bot is convenience, after all 😛

Puchima
    Puchima
    Participant
    4+

There are two ways you can fix that. The first is to pull up the adamantite nugget recipe under the actual craft list for the desired class (i.e. find it by manually looking through the leveled lists for ARM and not by searching).

The second is just to use scenarios to craft.
    e.g.

recipe(Adamantite Nugget, 2)
    craft(5)

The addition to the recipe line tells Miqo to select the second result (ARM in this case) when she searches the log for it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Puchima Puchima.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this is a known issue:

Unfortunately we haven’t found an easy way to fix it yet, as it will require redesigning certain aspects of recipe search process.
    In the meantime, please use a workaround described by @Puchima.

We apologize for temporary inconvenience!

bc75
    bc75
    Participant

I’m having a similar but different issue. I’m providing the following:

solverPreset(recommended)
    nqhq(balanced)
    reclaimOff()

// Camphor [Crafted] – ALC – Level 60
    setCraftCollect(off)
    job(ALC)
    recipe(Camphor)
    craft(2)

When the algorithm copies/pastes in Camphor, Camphor is at the bottom of a list of Camphor related items, and it chooses the first. When it doesn’t find the materials it ends crafting….is there a way to be more specific?

bc75
    bc75
    Participant

same trick worked actually:

Recipe(Camphor, 14)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.