Crafting issue with last version

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting issue with last version

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

billoute
    Participant

Hi,
    when you’r crafting an item wich can be crafted by more than one job, miqobot always default to the first job in the list, even if we choose a different one.

A simple example would be Adamantite Nugget, wich can be crafted by both armorer and blacksmith : choose blacksmith for the first one, set a quantitiy of 2 in miqobot, and for the second one miqobot will try to craft with the first job he see, armorer…since you’r not an armourer, it get stuck.

Not a serious issue, but still annoying when crafting batch oif items.

Thanks

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We apologize but from your description it’s not very clear what you are trying to do.
    Are you trying to craft with or without Scenario Engine?

From your description it seems that you try to use Recipe Search feature which is available only through Scenario Engine. In this case, according to documentation available in Miqobot:

When search yields more than one recipe, specify the desired number as 2nd parameter.

job(BSM)
    recipe(Adamantite Nugget, 1)
    craft(1)

job(ARM)
    recipe(Adamantite Nugget, 2)
    craft(1)

If it’s not Scenario Engine we are talking about, then it’s not very clear how you end up with two Adamantite Nuggets in your Crafting Log. When selecting level range “56-60”, there is only one Adamantite Nugget in the list regardless of the job.

Would you please describe your issue step by step?

billoute
    Participant
    1+

well sry, my english isn’t so good. i’v realized i’v used some incorrect terms since my game client isn’t in english.
    I wasn’t using scripting engine, but you’r right, i’m using the recipe search tab to launch my craft, hence the issue since miqobot doesn’t know wich job to use to craft the item…it default to the first one he find.

To avoid this issue i must switch manually to a job tab after doing my search. This way miqobot doesn’t have a choice for crafting the item.

Hope i’v made myself clear this time…anyway, the issue is solved.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  billoute.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for clarifying your issue!

Indeed, we haven’t tested this use case with Recipe Search and no scenario to control it.
    Yes, this is a bug and we will look for a way to fix it. It will require some time for additional research and testing.

In the meantime, the workaround you mentioned – switching to a job tab after search – seems to be the most reliable one.

We will let you know when our developers find a proper solution.
    Thank you for reporting very much!

cowboybebop
    Participant

One issue I’ve found is that miqo handles progress phase with Maker’s mark a little oddly, I don’t know if this is new behavior but I have not noticed it before.

When performing Flawless Synthesis, usually 3-4 FSs in, miqo will cast Inner Quiet for no apparent reason, other than to waste a Maker’s Mark step. Crafts always complete successfully so it’s not a big deal, just something odd I’ve noticed.

Thanks for getting it up and running so quickly, it’s hard to live without it! <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for asking!

No, this behaviour is not new.
    Here is a short analytical explanation of Inner Quiet during Maker’s Mark:

• Inner Quiet

Now consider a case when your CP has been restored early in the Maker’s Mark phase, and there are about 7 free steps left. There is a 52% chance to encounter another Good condition within 7 steps (1 – 0.9[sup]7[/sup]). Since Inner Quiet will be used anyway, why not do it now and get a 52% chance to have it at no cost.

If you are interested, you can read the full post here:

Crafting Solver Analysis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.