confused about imports/preset

Forum Forums Discussion confused about imports/preset

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I am really excited about trying and using this program but I am confused as what I tried didnt work. I did the stuff for quick setup from the front page. I then downloaded and imported the grid that had mandrake seeds on it. I went to the little area where they are clicked start and it did a kill switch triggered and stopped. I normally play with gamepad but switched to mouse/keyboard mode. I didnt really set up my action bar beside the basic gathering as dont need any special skills to gather this level. Please help

(8:18:48 AM) Gathering started.
    (8:18:48 AM) Max node count: 0
    (8:18:48 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mandrake seed’ *.*
    (8:18:48 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (8:18:48 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (8:18:48 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (8:18:48 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (8:19:54 AM) Game lost! Can’t play anymore 🙁

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You triggered a kill switch before it so Miqo must be restarted. If you want to know what caused it show the message log before this. You did save the message log as Miqo asked right?

ps34pc
    Participant

sorry I actually thought that was the message log. I didnt see any other kind of drop down or tab on the bot that said message log

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its not all of it its only the last 8 lines. Something triggered a kill switch before and it was in the message log above these lines. You can scroll it up.

ps34pc
    Participant

Here is the new log since i logged back in and tried again:

(9:09:32 AM) Searching for a trial catnip…
    (9:09:33 AM) Yay, I’ve found some trial catnip! 20 hours more.
    (9:09:33 AM) I found the game! Let’s play together! :3
    (9:10:00 AM) Gathering started.
    (9:10:00 AM) Max node count: 0
    (9:10:00 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mandrake seed’ *.*
    (9:10:00 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (9:10:20 AM) Oh noes, I couldn’t reach the destination in time. I guess I’m stuck here. 🙁
    (9:10:20 AM) Time/Estimate: 20.0094/20.0000
    (9:10:20 AM) Going from 4 to 2 in 2 trips.
    (9:10:20 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:10:20 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (9:10:20 AM) 2 trips more..
    (9:10:20 AM) 1 trip more..
    (9:10:20 AM) Destination reached!
    (9:10:20 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (9:10:20 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:10:20 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (9:11:11 AM) Gathering started.
    (9:11:11 AM) Max node count: 999
    (9:11:11 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘mandrake seed’ *.*
    (9:11:11 AM) No gathering nodes around. But hey, there’s a beacon over there for me ->
    (9:11:11 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (9:11:11 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (9:11:11 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (9:11:32 AM) Old presets backed up to: C:\Users\MAIN\AppData\Local\Temp\miqobot\presets004.miqo

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Ah ive seen this in a nearby thread. Is your camera reversed? Miqo doesnt support reversed camera yet.
    System > Character Configuration > Camera Controls > 3rd Person Camera > Reversed Y/X-axis.

ps34pc
    Participant

ah yes. I always do the reverse. I will switch it while I am using the bot.

But using the imported grid the way I described was correct right? I wasnt sure if I was supposed to anything else since Mandrake seeds is a hidden node

ps34pc
    Participant

wow this is AMAZING. I cant get it to do hidden node as when it didnt show it up just kept cycleing. But I decided to try it with just using water shards and its already got me a ton

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Use gather by name for hidden mats: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#gather-by-name

mandrake seeds
    shard
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.