Combat Question

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

I’ve been using Miqo for several months now but have mostly only for crafting and recently a bit for gathering. Please forgive me if my question(s) have a “simple” or “obvious” answer as I’m just not familiar. Also, I have read the combat help page that the application points to when selecting the plus sign.
    I decided to try the combat system by using the preset for Qitana Ravel on my SMN just to see how it works. While my toon comes in 1st according to ACT as far as damage, all she ever casts is Ruin III (yes, carbuncle is out). Surely I’m missing something here… ? Will someone please help me understand why she’d never use any other spells/skills/summons?

Also, I have checked to open chests.. but she hasn’t opened one yet. Edit: She finally started opening chests.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Nowlflr Nowlflr.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Summoner was broken since 6.0.

Summoner.
    A revamped job. Spams Ruin III and summons a carbuncle that functions as minion. Do not use with Assist Mode.

Miqo team is from Ukraine. The development stopped when the war started. Its actually a surprise that they managed to get at least melee jobs updated.

You can read all this in the status thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/#post-36300

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant
    1+

Ah, okay. Yeah, I didn’t scour the threads, just looked at the help associated with that part of the application. Thanks a bunch! Unfortunately, none of my alts are anything but casters or healers.

wolffoxfangs
    Participant

Miqo can help change that! 😀

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

That’s fair except my alts are just for the purpose of retainers and all my combat retainers are low 80s and set as SMNs and I really don’t want to level them again. :/ But, good to know for the next alt I create.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

If you use SMN alts only for trust dungeons then it doesnt really matter. Miqo can clear it with npcs regardless. She just wont give you a fiery spectacle you expect.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.