Combat assist question

Forum Forums Discussion Combat assist question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Akula
    Akula
    Participant

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could assist or perhaps help with a workaround that may help please?

On BRD class the auto combat assist works (mostly) except from when using a few abilities, I do have them hotkey’d and previous to 6.0 it worked perfectly.
    The rotation works mostly except when it’s the cooldown 2 abilities I forgot name (and at work atm) so can’t login to check but I need to manually press these while the combat assist is on.

I also have a similar issue with SMN when using combat assist I was wondering if it was broken for everyone or if I need to re-do my keys if it’s a (me) problem.

Many thanks in advance!

Akula

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo devs are from Ukraine. The development stopped when the war started. New abilities from Endwalker are not supported. SMN job was revamped in Endwalker so its broken. It will be fixed when the war ends.

You can read all this in the status: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/#post-36300

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.