Combat Assist – Healer

Forum Forums Discussion Combat Assist – Healer

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zak
    Participant

I am thinking of boosting a healer to 70, now i am not completely strong with my healers and i was wondering if the combat assist would help me heal. like if im healing normal and i feel like its getting out of control swap it on and have it pick up my slack. is that a thing or does it only do the “dps” part?

Anno90
    Participant

I am thinking of boosting a healer to 70, now i am not completely strong with my healers and i was wondering if the combat assist would help me heal. like if im healing normal and i feel like its getting out of control swap it on and have it pick up my slack. is that a thing or does it only do the “dps” part?

from my experience healing with Combat Assist works okay, but I prefer to have the ‘Soft target lock’ option enabled, so I can switch targets when something is about to go wrong.

Also healer rotations have not been updated yet, so Astrologian for example does not use cards with combat assist, you have to do that manually for now. I don’t know if there are any other healers affected by the rotations not updated yet. (Probably Scholar too?)

They said they are working on the healer rotations, but I have no clue when that will be ready.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Sch is yeah, half the time the bot wont summon their pet, lol (Could be that it doesnt summomn it at all, havent paid that much attention to it, I just usually summon it myself).

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Healer rotations are in progress.
    Please follow the main status thread: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

Zak
    Participant

i guess i just wondering is does it help with healing like, like would it target someone who needs it?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, Miqobot selects party members automatically if you enable this feature in Assist Mode settings.
    You can find the description of all settings in the main beta thread: [Beta] Combat – Assist Mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.