Chat during maintenance

Forum Forums Discussion Chat during maintenance

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Whitesox
    Participant

Farm aethersand reduction or fishing for $$$

fishing??? like ocean fishing? can i do this with miqo?
    levinstrike aethersand is the preset i found, but a lot of ppl are selling those on my server

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant
    1+

Yeaaa….. I still gotta do my class quests for my crafting classes. I power leveled them all in Firmament and they’re all at 80 now but only like.. 2 or 3 of them have done class quests haha.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    1+

this is going to sound dumb, and probably better to go to the actual ffxiv forums but, what is the fastest way to level crafters and gatherers? i want to get them leveled so i can actually use miqo with them

Also, as SOON as you unlock collectable turn-ins and scrips, IMMEDIATELY do that until you can buy at least one of the commercial survival/engineering manuals, then have that active while you do more collectables. Build up a small stockpile of them. Using a handful of those in diadem took both my miner and botanist from level 70 to 80 in a single day. Not each, combined. For the gatherers, once you have a few of those, start buying hi-cordials so you can keep burning GP on getting higher-level items at nodes. Speaking of, pay attention to the item’s level at the node, not just the node’s level – that influences XP and spiritbond gain.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

A few protips:

1. The most recent combat pots (e.g. Grade 4 Tincture of Strength) for the stats Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence always sell. And they sell pretty fast, especially if you offer them in small stacks of 10 or so. That makes the price for the small stacks around 10-50k, which people are more willing to buy than a 99 stack that costs 100-500k

2. Go for diversity. Instead of only crafting an entire 999 stack of the same pot, which you keep offering, craft all most recent pots. Also craft some buff food. And some of the highest level craftable gear. Also sell a bit of the aethersand needed in those recipes (Levinstrike Aethersand). The more different items you offer, the more stuff you’re potentially selling.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.