Can't figure it out (Gathering)

Forum Forums Discussion Can't figure it out (Gathering)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

registerjunk
    Participant

I am trying this bot out for the first time but I am having trouble figuring out how to make Miqobot move to next set of gathering spots (i am using it in Shadowbringer world).

I did find a txt file that has the new regular nodes
    i loaded that
    when i’m near it, it seems to gather for the two nodes visible
    however, it doesn’t move to the next set of two unless if i start moving the character myself…then it suddenly starts moving, but then repeats the above.

I’ve tried reading a FAQ / guide of sort but it seems to be an older version and the visual that it has is very different

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The part about detecting nodes didnt change much. Its either compass or beacons. Compass should work in most cases: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-gathering/#senses-and-beacons

registerjunk
    Participant

I don’t think that’s what I’m looking for? if it is, i am not understanding what i am doing wrong still. I just want it to move to the next two points but currently it’s not doing that.

My gathering nodes has the value of (blank), slot 2 (as that’s the slot i’ts in) and count 99999. Senses does have use compass, II and truth but id on’t think i’m using those ability,. use has carinals ad favors checked

Navigation has
    Auto-steal, auto-spring checked
    show on radar checked

auto-connect, show possible brachecs, don’t track stealth/mount/fly checked
    Max branch distance has 999,999 as value

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  registerjunk.

registerjunk
    Participant

Now the bot is only mining if i get really close to it….I am extremely confused so if anyone can assist, much appreciated (yes i did read the guides on this pages…but it’s obvious i’m not understanding something)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Use Compass – makes Miqobot activate Lay of the Land / Arbor Call when there are no gathering nodes around. Shows Miqobot where the next closest node has spawned.

Did you put Lay of the Land/Arbor Call on your hotbar?

registerjunk
    Participant

I figured it out, it was because I was playing on Japanese client. I changed it to English and it’s working…it just a bummer i have to logout and change it back and forth as i prefer Japanese language.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its should work on japanese client too. Navigation does not depend on language.

registerjunk
    Participant

that’s what i thought but it doesn’t work when i switch back to Japanese for whatever reason, it does work on English though. tried going back and forth about 3 times each after that, same results

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Miqobot is designed to support all game client languages, including Japanese.
    Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. Show us a screenshot of your settings on Gathering tab.
    2. Show us the message log from the Output Area. (Starting from “Hello! I am your Miqobot!”)

The more information we have, the faster we’ll be able to help you.

209Icey
    209Icey
    Participant

I think I know what happened, as I double checked my skills. I didn’t have Lay of the Land I, and only LoTLII. Therefore it was only searching for ‘the closest HIGHEST TIER” node to harvest. LoTLI just gets me to the closest one, and then it worked.

I was about to ask what’s going on in a different post, but I figured it out from there. Maybe a highlight/suggestion JUST IN CASE people forget/didn’t know in the FAQs?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

The behavior you describe is not related to Miqobot, it’s a standard ingame mechanic.
    While our guides include some facts and game knowledge, they usually imply that the reader has a certain level of understanding about the activity they want to automate.

But of course, we will consider your proposal.
    Thank you for your feedback!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.