Camphorwood Branch, Log (Lv60*)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Camphorwood Branch, Log (Lv60*)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Botanist grid to farm mats for Camphor. Zone is heavily populated with aggros, using manual stealth waypoints almost everywhere. Havent ecnountered any deaths over a few days so I think its safe enough. Ephemeral node is ignored with beacons (when it spawns, beacons will take Miqo around). Added extra waypoints to attach concealed nodes as well so you can use it to farm favors in Churning Mists. Though due to high stealth duration this is not very efficient.

Botanist mats:
    – Earth Crystal
    – Camphorwood Branch
    – Camphorwood Log

Favor mats:
    – Earth Cluster
    – Wyvern’s Wart
    – Dragon’s Wart

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Thanks for this grid! ^^

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Died 3 times with auto-stealth on. Wasted 3 nights :/
    Looked at it and saw that lots of landing-spots are positioned pretty risky :s

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sure mate let me know what spots give you trouble exactly and ill try to help. Been farming this for three weeks now, not a single death. There are only 5 landing spots in total:
    – 9,10 in first cluster
    – 15 in second cluster
    – 16,17 in third cluster
    Everything else is connected with unidirectional lines which means Miqo will only take off from them but never land.

Most likely your auto-stealth problem is ping related. Try adjusting advanced.stealthin and advanced.stealthout to 25-30 or more: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-navigation/#navigation-settings

So which landing point are you worried about?

Arc
    Arc
    1+

I will try that out. Maybe this will fix the problem. I’ve got a 6ms ping, so maybe it is a bit too keen toggling stealth off because it thinks it’s safe for a millisecond.
    The spot where I always died was the south eastern point. Once I died because an A-Rank monster spawned, but I doubt that counts.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Arc Arc.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Try this one. Removed that extra waypoint from south east, it was useless anyway. Theres only one landing spot left in the first cluster. Also changed it to force stealth so now Miqo will toggle it immediately after landing. And im not sure about A ranks, do they see you through stealth?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

Oooo nice. Gonna try that out immediately 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.