Blacklisted Node

Forum Forums Discussion Blacklisted Node

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tkin
    Participant

I’m encapsulating the very nicely done gathering scripts that others have made into something that can repeat for longer with repairs. Specifically, I take a navigation grid and added a scenario that teleports, changes jobs, sets the grid and preset (no node name, * gather by name), and then have it gather(100), repair() and then repeat the gather/repair indefinitely.

I’m getting a “I sense something far away, but that node is blacklisted.” in some cases. I thought it was an issue of maybe it seeing a legendary node and getting confused. So, I turned off the Truth ability… still gets stuck. Not in the same spot.

Is this just a sign of a questionable grid? It isn’t getting stuck on the topography of the map.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  tkin.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It means that Miqo got stuck in the topography earlier while trying to gather from that specific node. Heres a quote from help:

A common example of mistake would be placing a waypoint behind the rock, thus blocking the clear view of the gathering node. Miqobot will try to focus it, then rotate camera left and right randomly, then run back and forth a couple of times, and if nothing helps – she will blacklist a badly positioned node to prevent being stuck in a loop.

Take a look at the waypoints around that area and see if anything is placed oddly. Moving them further away from obstacles a few inches usually helps.

Also keep in mind that once a node is blacklisted it will kept in there until restart. You have to restart Miqo app to clear the gathering blacklist.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.