[Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine

Forum Forums Discussion [Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine

This topic contains 123 replies, has 52 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author

lucromick
    Participant

When I’m using scenarios for crafting, it searches for the material (bronze ingot) but it selects for blacksmith instead of armorer. Anyway to get around this? I have Armorer selected as my job.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Yea take a look at documentation under ? button.

When search yields more than one recipe, specify the desired number as 2nd parameter.

recipe(Bronze Ingot, 2)
    recipe(Lingot de bronze, 2)
    recipe(Bronzebarren, 2)
    recipe(ブロンズインゴット, 2)

f43ak
    Participant

I noticed you’ll be adding gp-based rotations, is it possible to include gp based decision making? I would like ignore an ephemeral until I have enough gp to guarantee an 8/8 and possibly even visit a beacon based upon current gp to minimize ephemeral downtime.

asuran
    Participant

Yes I second this. I started to make an ephemeral scenario only to realize its not really possible without a GP check.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, of course.
    GP-based rotation selection is essentially GP-based decision making, so we are planning to implement several fuctions for this.

Thank you for your request!

jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

Is there a way to change rotations If <600GP? Or a way to gatherTouch 3 different nodes?

While Below 600GP it would be most beneficial to gather ephemerals for crystals instead of just gather the non-collectible.

GatherTouch errors for me when I input a number of any kind. (“gatherTouch(3)”) If made into 3 separate lines, the command will touch the same node three times. I’ve made a huge chapter to send to 3 waypoints and touch to spawn the ephemeral, but it isn’t as efficient as it could be if it would touch side by side nodes.

(I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this so I apologize in advance if it is not.)

spired
    spired
    Participant

Will there eventually be an upgrade to the scenario engine to perhaps basically if nothing is in slot one gather from slot 2 and so on I attempted to do this with some of the already implemented functions but could not find a way to get this to work?

spired
    spired
    Participant

I seem to be having an issue with the teleport feature with miqobot when it gets to the part where it teleports it’ll teleport but then skip over the rest of the scrip? here is my script
    Stage 1:
    teleport(The Gold Saucer)
    grid(gold saucer)
    gotowaypoint(0)
    teleportNpc(1-6)
    workUntil(9:00et)
    startMinigames
    teleport(Falcon’s Nest) “my issue is here”
    grid(Coerthan Tea)
    gotowaypoint(10)
    startgathering(1)
    stage 2:
    teleport(The Gold Saucer)
    grid(gold saucer)
    gotowaypoint(0)
    teleportNpc(1-6)
    workUntil(21:00et)
    startMinigames
    teleport(Falcon’s Nest) “and here”
    grid(Coerthan Tea)
    gotowaypoint(10)
    startgathering(1)
    repeatAll(99999)

Anyone know a solution for this?

EDIT: I think i’ve discovered the issue on my own it appears when my game is not in the foreground it will take a little longer in the load screen and for some reason it moves on to the next item in the script while in the load screen then just skips over them until it hits another teleport command.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by spired spired.
    spired
    spired
    Participant

It appears it even seems to ignore afkfor and afk until commands

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its hard to say without logs. What does it say?
    Or try contacting their Tech Support.

spired
    spired
    Participant

ill let it run some more get the logs and send them over to tech support and see what they say thanks.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I made a looping scenario based on an Eorzea day, combining some Ephemerals, Red Scripps, Yellow Scripps and Unspoiled, and I’m encountering a weird issue with the Ephemerals.

I don’t know if it has already been discussed before, I didn’t fine any occurrences, but somehow, it seems that gatherTouch() is preventing the use of Cordials.

I made a gathering preset that include the use of Cordials, when I use this preset inside an Ephemeral scenario that doesn’t have any gatherTouch() command, Miqobot use Cordials, but as soon as I place a gatherTouch(), Miqobot stop using them.

The chapter is a classic one:

selectGatherPreset(EPH Almandin)
    goToWaypoint(0)
    gatherTouch()
    goToWaypoint(6)
    gatherTouch()
    goToWaypoint(17)
    startGathering(1)
    repeatChapter(10)

The preset includes a rotation, a grid, 3 items in Gather by name and Cordials.

The same preset used in an Ephemeral scenario without gatherTouch() is able to use the Cordials:

teleport(Porta Praetoria)
    changeJob(MIN)
    selectGatherPreset(EPH Almandin)
    workUntil(04:00ET)
    startGathering(999)

I’m not sure where is the catch, the second scenario is time accurate, yields crystals, use cordials, but yields very few sand, the 1st one is time inaccurate, yields lots of sand, but could yield more if the cordials were used.

Also, in the scenario with the gatherTouch() commands, the workUntil() is useless, I believe it gets ignored if the time is not yet met when an other startGathering() command is used. That pushed me to use an inaccurate (in this case) repeatChapter() command, which is unfortunate when a chapter is part of a long scenario accurately based on Eorzea Time.

It’s where I would love to have a repeatChapterUntil() command, or if someone sees a way I didn’t found.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I forgot to say that since Miqobot doesn’t Cordials this way, I since put a sendKey() command to manually spam the Cordials after each Ephemerals, but I’m still curious why it doesn’t work the normal way.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I think the difference is startGathering(1) vs startGathering(999). Internal gathering script ends after one node and cordial logic doesnt activate. Theres “Smart cordials usage” and “Time-based chapter repeats” in planned functions on page 1 so i assume it will be adressed. Waiting for this too.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I see, it totally makes sense now, thanks Lyfox.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘[Beta] Scenario Scripting Engine’ is closed to new replies.