Best way to level job 60-71 with miqo?

Forum Forums Discussion Best way to level job 60-71 with miqo?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by r51093 r51093 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

vivre
    Participant

Spamming Sohm Al seems too long for that

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We haven’t discovered any viable alternatives to (Lv53) Sohm Al.

• (Lv60) dungeons give -32% of Sohm Al experience and thus are not efficient.
    • (Lv57) The Vault gives +3.6% experience boost, but the wipe rate becomes extremely high due to many mechanics hitting your character for 90% HP.

If you have any other ideas, we are open to suggestions.

vivre
    Participant

I see, yeah it makes sense. Too bad you can’t do 61 dungeon, Sirensong Sea, with squadrons… You also can do tank mount achievement with this dungeon

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Farming tank mount achievements via (Lv61) Sirensong Sea is already included in our development plans. However, its priority is low at the moment.
    If you would like to voice your opinion, please join the discussion here: 61 Dungeon Support

symmas
    Participant

It’s a shame potd and hoh aren’t released yet for Miqo. The lack of decent content to do between 60 and 71 for levels is just plain rough. My brain gets this annoying fog after like the tenth level I do in potd and I always end up dying to something silly because of how much that dulled fog makes me completely tune out. Really wish the game had a viable squadron/trust for the 60-71 levels because as a dps queues aren’t worth it and Sohm Al isn’t great, either. Ah well.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

(Floors 21-30) Heaven-on-High Solo takes more than 30 minutes to accomplish and has a varying wipe rate of around 5-40%, depending on aetherpool levels.

We have calculated the average time it would take to level a single job from 60 to 70.
    This data includes Armoury Bonus (+100%) and Aetheryte Earring (+30%).
    Rested EXP is not included.

- (Lv53) Sohm Al:                23.2 hours
    - (Lv57) The Vault:              22.4 hours
    - (Lv60) Pharos Sirius (Hard):   34.0 hours
    - (Floors 21-30) Heaven-on-High: 20.2 hours

As you can see, Heaven-on-High is indeed faster for leveling, though only by 15%.
    And of course, it is planned for implementation in the future. But it will not change a lot.

If you do not mind playing manually at least 20 minutes per day, we would recommend to complete Duty Roulette: Leveling to boost the process. With Assist Mode, Miqobot can help you alleviate the stress of repetitive gameplay.
    If you are looking for purely automatic methods of leveling, then (Lv53) Sohm Al is the best solution we can offer at the moment.

Mafai
    Participant

Very well thought out and implemented. I have used sohm al myself and it is just fine to 71 where you can jump into trust. An added bonus is that sohm al will make you more GC seals than it cost which can net you some gil if you are not away and take breaks to turn in so you dont lose chest opportunities. thanks for all the hard work! loving it for getting those alts up.

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

@miqobot

Can we please get a Sohm Al (Hard Mode) dungeon for anima weapons 🔫 growth? even if its unsynced like Garuda is please!!! at level 80 with exarch gear and the anima weapon its easy to do now

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Of course, our development plans are driven by the community demand.
    If the majority of users supports your suggestion, we can start working on it.

Please create a new thread and we will discuss it.

Here are examples of the previous community voting threads:
    Level 80 Trust Dungeon
    61 Dungeon Support

r51093
    r51093
    Participant

will do thanks 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.