Ban Count

Forum Forums Discussion Ban Count

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Carl Arbogast Carl Arbogast 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant

I have been using miqo alot and maybe extensively. only leaving her unattended during Squadron/trust dungeon leveling. Gathering im usually close by. my last post you mentioned and increased report of player bans. My qeustions are: is Squadron/trust leveling fairly safe since its instanced to just you and no one can see you/report you? There are a lot of people at Unspoiled/level 80 gather spots, should i try to refrain from them gathers or just be smart? curious what the ban count is on people who were using it for these purposes. not an exact number obviously but is 50% of our bans from gathering in these areas?

Thanks team!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I havent noticed any increase in reports of player bans. According to lodestone news it has actually decreased in the past month. Where did you see this post?

tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant

it was a post from 6-8 months ago so i just wanted to check up on what its looking like right now.
    curious if my logic about being safer inside trust/squadron dungeons is safer because no one to see and report you is true also.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by tcarroll89 tcarroll89.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm i dont remember Miqo team to ever announce the ban report rate. At forums we see about 2-3 per year. And 100% of them was about users leaving Miqo to run for 2+ days non stop or something like that.

To answer your question yes of course squadron dungeons are safer because its instanced. But remember that your friends and FC can still see what youre doing and can ask you things or say hello. Keep an eye on your chat from time to time. Regardless of whether youre gathering crafting or running squadrons you should always play smart. This is how it always was and will remain.

tcarroll89
    tcarroll89
    Participant
    1+

Good deal appreciate the response, I feel better about my Miqo use.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Also remember that SE can secretly monitor unusual/unlikely human activities, it’s fairly simple for them to set up automatic warning when someone run the same instance back to back for more than x amount of hours.

If you want to stay below the radar, always try to replicate a normal human way of playing the game, with breaks, AFK, long disconnection for sleeping, changing activities often, etc.

That way if they ever try to set up such automatic warning system, you should stay unnoticeable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.