Astro in the current state of miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion Astro in the current state of miqobot

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  SefirosuKuraudo 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

So I see that Astro doesn’t support cards currently and I’m more than likely not going to pause/unpause miqo to manage her cards. Does she manage everything else fluently? Can she handle big pulls in dungeons like sch/whm can? How’s her use of earthly star if she uses it? Haven’t touched astro with miqo since before shadowbringers came out and I have a fear of using her anywhere atm without being called out of botting. Have been ignoring astro entirely because of this while I worked on leveling other classes to 80 but astro is all I have left to level.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

It doesnt use cards at all, so if you’re planning on running dungeons with it, you’ll arouse suspicion, by quite a lot. Healing wise I think she handles astro fine, didnt have much of an issue when I used her to level my ast, tho I dont think she can dps/heal efficiently, she’ll do one or the other. Or at least that was my experience.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Astrologian rotation is not supported at the moment.
    You can find the current state description in the main status thread: Shadowbringers – Miqobot Status

However, you don’t have to pause Miqobot in order to manage cards. You can weave them in Miqobot rotation due to 0.5 second windows between spells.
    Regardless, we wouldn’t recommend playing Astrologian with Miqobot at this time.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant
    1+

What about NIN? I can still do the “Ten Chi Jin” thing without pausing too right?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, you can activate TCJ manually and perform it without pausing Miqobot.
    She will detect it and will do her best to remain calm until you complete the ninjutsu combo.

Obsidian
    Obsidian
    Participant
    1+

I’d second that it’d be best not to use Miqo for AST in anything public. That said, it’s still plenty competent and if you are trying to level it, depending on what level you’re starting from, there’s always beastmen dailies and using it for trust dungeons works well.

cvszn
    Participant
    1+

How is WHM?

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    1+

WHM is pretty much complete with the exception of the Lv.80 skill, Temperance. Performs beautifully in end game dungeons and 24-man raids, though I haven’t tried it out in EX trials like Hades, for example, where you need you probably want to save certain skills for certain situations, and not have them blown too soon, etc. But Miqo in WHM is really a thing of beauty. I can’t wait until the 72+ SCH skills are finally implemented, I feel like Miqo would be an unstoppable god at that point.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.