Assist mode Rotation logic

Forum Forums Discussion Assist mode Rotation logic

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Diplomacu
    Participant

Is there anyway you can set up a thread about how each class uses certain abilities?

For example Summoner not recasting Dots when Tridiaster or trance is about to come off cooldown etc

Mainly so we can stop making threads asking why X ability doesnt cast etc

(Right now I’m confused on Machinist because I’m sitting at 100 heat and it’s not hypercharging, although it could of just been the type of fight I was in)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Is there anyway you can set up a thread about how each class uses certain abilities?

The Combat system of Miqobot contains a few thousand rules and conditions, so it’s rather problematic to list them all.
    It would probably take several months to write a complete guide on every rotation in Assist Mode. And with the arrival of Endwalker expansion, this information will become outdated.

We will do our best to answer questions about specific cases, but we won’t be able to post a detailed explanation for all abilities. Please accept our apologies.

Mainly so we can stop making threads asking why X ability doesnt cast etc

There is no need to create a thread for every question. Please use the main feedback thread instead:
    Shadowbringers – Issues & Feedback

(Right now I’m confused on Machinist because I’m sitting at 100 heat and it’s not hypercharging, although it could of just been the type of fight I was in)

Hypercharge has multiple trigger conditions, depending on your level and the number of enemies. So in order to identify your issue, we would require some additional information.
    Here is a list of conditions related to Hypercharge:

• Heat Gauge is at 50+.
    • Main combo is not at Clean Shot.
    • Air Anchor has more than 7 seconds on cooldown. (However, if there are 3+ enemies in the range of Spread Shot, this rule does not apply.)
    • Drill has more than 7 seconds on cooldown. (However, if there are 4+ enemies in the range of Spread Shot, this rule does not apply.)
    • There are no unused charges of Gauss Round.
    • There are no unused charges of Ricochet.
    • If Wildfire is not ready and there is less than 85 Heat right now, then there must be enough Heat for when Wildfire becomes ready.
    • “Enough Heat” is defined as Wildfire cooldown is longer than the approximate time it will take to reach 50 Heat after Hypercharge.
    • “Approximate time” is defined via a special formula which takes multiple factors into account as well.
    • If character level is below 35 and there are 2+ enemies in the range of Spread Shot, then Hypercharge is not triggered. (Because single-target weaponskills affected by Overheated status will not be used.)
    • If character level is below 50 and there are 3+ enemies in the range of Spread Shot, then Hypercharge is not triggered. (Because the resulting DPS will be lower due to missing Ricochet. However, if Wildfire is ready, this rule does not apply.)
    • If Wildfire was popped for any reason, all rules above no longer apply and Hypercharge is triggered immediately.
    • Hypercharge is not triggered if Wildfire has less than 10 seconds on cooldown.

In addition, please note that if Hypercharge or Wildfire are placed on an ignored hotbar, they will not be triggered.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.