Assist Mode Question for Dancer

Forum Forums Discussion Assist Mode Question for Dancer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

๐Ÿ˜พ
    Participant

In Assist Mode, what is the dancer’s priority for its partner? (a.k.a Closed Position Skill)

So, obviously, in a 4 man dungeon, it gives it to the DPS. Ok.

However, in an 8 man dungeon, I can’t figure out who Miqo is prioritizing when she is choosing her dance partner. Is it just a random DPS?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

There is no priority.
    Miqobot selects a random DPS among those who are not already designated as dance partners. If you donโ€™t like this behavior, you can simply pause Assist Mode before entering an instance and select a dance partner manually.

bahm
    Participant

If I may piggyback this thread for another dancer assist mode issue? Miqobot works for assist mode dancer at level 80, but can be improved with a change.

Miqobot likes to use standard step after technical step, even if the standard step buff is still up. This means that Miqobot will waste 5s of the 15s technical step buff, and this will delay devilment by 5s. Delaying devilment to be 5s behind can add up during longer boss fights, so that by the 3rd use of technical step during a pull you are no longer overlapping technical step and devilment buff, a huge damage loss for a burst-window class. (40% lower than doing it manually)

The easiest way to fix this would be to have Miqobot use standard step before technical step to make the most of the buff window technical step provides and to help line up technical step and devilment.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

All right, we will consider your proposal.
    Thank you very much.

If I may piggyback this thread for another dancer assist mode issue?

For Assist Mode feedback and similar questions, please use the main feedback thread:
    Shadowbringers โ€“ Issues & Feedback

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Assist Mode Question for Dancer’ is closed to new replies.