An introduction of a co-founder

Forum Forums Discussion An introduction of a co-founder

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    30+

I guess a proper introduction would be appropriate since we are trying to be more open now.

Greetings to the community, I am a co-founder of Miqobot^^

When Miqobot only appeared I decided to join forums like just one of users. At the beginning we had very few people in the community so I wanted to help by making grids and answering some questions I could. I also did testing of the bot’s features before we would be able to release our next version. I am not a programmer myself so I couldn’t help with developer’s work.

Though with time community has grown and more people have started using our bot. So I have decided to try my hand at developing too (easier tasks of it), since it’s very hard for only one developer to keep up with all the requests. I have participated in making dungeons and rotations for battle jobs for now. Still can’t call myself a developer but I am trying my best to learn and to do more.

My other duty is to stop developer from closing the project when there are too many requests or questions in tech support.

Since community wants to have more connection with Miqobot I would like to participate in keeping you updated as well. And will try to answer your questions as well when I can, war factor is still here unfortunately.

I might try to join the discord which community has created if this can help with communication a bit.

P.S. I might have not been very actively communicating at the forum with you lately, but I still kept watching from the shadows. And every time I see anyone saying anything good about our bot, supporting us or telling stories about how bot has helped them to enjoy game more it brings a tear to my eye.

Ray
    Participant
    1+

Miqobot is truly a great bot. When it is back I look forward to using it. Its a solid bot. And when people ask what bot to use I will guide them towards Miqobot because of how easy it is to use and how stable it is and how well it does what it does.

ToxicFarmLand
    ToxicFarmLand
    Participant
    3+

Hello Ai thank you for your work with the project!

You mentioned liking hearing about how the bot has helped people;
    I’m personally very quiet, I don’t like to stick out but some years back I was involved in an accident leaving me with a injury that now impairs my ability to play.
    After I came back to the game I have had experiences of being yelled at and kicked from parties, even dungeons for being slow / unable to heal fast enough for large pulls.

Miqobot has helped me keep up with people with its combat assist and with it I’ve slowly learnt how to do more myself again with it being so easy to toggle on and off, if I begin to struggle mid combat it can make it so I am not useless.

The bot really made it so I can continue to enjoy every part of the game I love so much, but during times without well… crafting and gathering keeps me more than busy, That pteranodon wont farm itself unfortunately.

I hope the best for the team and that they remain well.
    Thank you!

Andylynyn
    Participant
    2+

Nice to finally meet you, Ai !

We’re glad you guys are really going forward with the openness, it’s absolutely refreshing and I, for one, am very appreciative of it.
    It’s nice to know that Miqo has people in their team willing to learn to shoulder some of the burden!

I hope you guys keep staying safe, and a great deal of success.

We’re hoping things return to normal soon.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

Miqobot is truly a great bot. When it is back I look forward to using it. Its a solid bot. And when people ask what bot to use I will guide them towards Miqobot because of how easy it is to use and how stable it is and how well it does what it does.

Thank you for your support and kind words!

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    3+

Hello Ai thank you for your work with the project!

You mentioned liking hearing about how the bot has helped people;
    I’m personally very quiet, I don’t like to stick out but some years back I was involved in an accident leaving me with a injury that now impairs my ability to play.
    After I came back to the game I have had experiences of being yelled at and kicked from parties, even dungeons for being slow / unable to heal fast enough for large pulls.

Miqobot has helped me keep up with people with its combat assist and with it I’ve slowly learnt how to do more myself again with it being so easy to toggle on and off, if I begin to struggle mid combat it can make it so I am not useless.

The bot really made it so I can continue to enjoy every part of the game I love so much, but during times without well… crafting and gathering keeps me more than busy, That pteranodon wont farm itself unfortunately.

I hope the best for the team and that they remain well.
    Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words!

I am sorry to hear that all this has happened to you. I wish you to feel better soon!
    And thank you for sharing your story, I am glad that our bot could help you during not an easy time for you.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    2+

Nice to finally meet you, Ai !

We’re glad you guys are really going forward with the openness, it’s absolutely refreshing and I, for one, am very appreciative of it.
    It’s nice to know that Miqo has people in their team willing to learn to shoulder some of the burden!

I hope you guys keep staying safe, and a great deal of success.

We’re hoping things return to normal soon.

Thank you for the support!

I am glad to hear that we are on the right way. And very much hoping to continue the same.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

I used to use alot of your grids and scenarios years ago. Nice to see you posting again, Ai.

bebeen
    Participant
    1+

Remember that we have been waiting for your return.

We are concerned about your safety first.

I’ll be waiting here forever. Thank you for the wonderful tool.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    4+

After I came back to the game I have had experiences of being yelled at and kicked from parties, even dungeons for being slow/unable to heal fast enough for large pulls.

Miqobot has helped me keep up with people with its combat assist and with it, I’ve slowly learned how to do more myself again with it being so easy to toggle on and off, if I begin to struggle mid-combat it can make it so I am not useless.

I am the same, but mine is autoimmune diseases. I am glad that you are back Ai and the Miqo team stays safe.

P.S. I am hoping this quote works as I have had it not before.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I used to use alot of your grids and scenarios years ago. Nice to see you posting again, Ai.

Thank you!

It’s nice to know that they could help a bit.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

Remember that we have been waiting for your return.

We are concerned about your safety first.

I’ll be waiting here forever. Thank you for the wonderful tool.

Thank you for your kind words!

I am very much hoping that you won’t need to wait forever xD

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

I am the same, but mine is autoimmune diseases. I am glad that you are back Ai and the Miqo team stays safe.

P.S. I am hoping this quote works as I have had it not before.

I am sorry to hear about your health.

And thank you for your support! We are trying to stay safe as much as we can.

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant
    3+

Speaking of positives of Miqobot, it’s really helped me with my arthritic and immunno-inflammation issues. Combat assist is an absolute boon when I can only really use one hand to play. For now though, it’s gonna be a slow played game til things settle down.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant
    2+

Hello Ai, nice to meet you! 🙂 I hope you and the team are doing okay (well, as ‘okay’ as possible given the terrible situation).
    In the other thread it was stated that the team only enjoys around 10% of the development work. I’m curious what the other 90% is that the team does not enjoy. (Or perhaps it would be shorter/easier to list the enjoyable things :)) Is that something you have knowledge of?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.