A little early, but might be worth talking about the next expansion and miqo

Forum Forums Discussion A little early, but might be worth talking about the next expansion and miqo

This topic contains 19 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Candy 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

To me, 2 should be the utmost priority.

a2yorha
    Participant
    2+

i have chronic pain, so i rely on miqo to do combat for me. all combat. i can barely move my hands on a good day, meaning the best i can do is wasd and moving the camera. miqo’s combat function allows me to play this game, it’s a literal godsend. when i found it, i actually cried at the idea of being able to join my partner in eorzea properly, because the first time ended up a lot of pain and disappointment.

so for me, the priority is 100% combat and this includes trust (because then i can save myself a lot of pain by having miqo walk for me also). i would love 81-89 trusts to help me get the levelling out of the way, the grind is really painful for me, and it took me weeks to get 1 job to 80 without miqo doing trust for me.

Warez
    Participant

i have chronic pain, so i rely on miqo to do combat for me. all combat. i can barely move my hands on a good day, meaning the best i can do is wasd and moving the camera. miqo’s combat function allows me to play this game, it’s a literal godsend. when i found it, i actually cried at the idea of being able to join my partner in eorzea properly, because the first time ended up a lot of pain and disappointment.

so for me, the priority is 100% combat and this includes trust (because then i can save myself a lot of pain by having miqo walk for me also). i would love 81-89 trusts to help me get the levelling out of the way, the grind is really painful for me, and it took me weeks to get 1 job to 80 without miqo doing trust for me.

Glad you’re here playing with us.

Nimehr
    Participant
    1+

Agree with many others here that crafting and gathering should be top priority. Combat assist already works amazingly up to savage and I don’t think Miqo should be a complete replacement to playing/learning the game and rather an automation tool to skip the boring grind.

So my priorities are:

Further crafting/gathering support. Are crafter rotations still coming?

Further scenario support. Conditionals would be amazing and also a way to start combat assist from scenario.

And furthest down is new Combat and Dungeons. We can probably level to 90 easily with just Heroes Gauntlet. I’d prioritise the max level dungeon first to farm tomestones

Candy
    Participant
    1+

Crafting/gathering, please. That is always the reason I pay for Miqo. Everything else is nice, but that’s the meat and potatoes of this bot.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.