61 Dungeon Support

Forum Forums Discussion 61 Dungeon Support

This topic contains 42 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  neitro 3 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

It’s too bad that running dungeons with trusts doesn’t count for the “Tank You” achievements, then we could just have them run Holminster Switch, Qitana Ravel, or the new Heroes’ Gauntlet dungeon added to the list. Still find it a bit weird that Trusts don’t count, but unsynced solo runs do. XD

This is one that I would love to see added as well. Tanks at 80 can absolutely crush Sirensong Sea. Shisui is slightly faster I believe (I haven’t done proper timings), but also has a bit more mechanical action, especially on the 2nd boss, though even without doing the mechanics properly, they can still handle it no problem.

If it was me, I would add one of those two for people doing “Tank You” achievements. I hope to see Miqobot add this function sometime in the near future.

Thank you for all you do, Miqobot team.

Shayuki
    Participant

It’s too bad that running dungeons with trusts doesn’t count for the “Tank You” achievements, then we could just have them run Holminster Switch, Qitana Ravel, or the new Heroes’ Gauntlet dungeon added to the list. Still find it a bit weird that Trusts don’t count, but unsynced solo runs do. XD

This is one that I would love to see added as well. Tanks at 80 can absolutely crush Sirensong Sea. Shisui is slightly faster I believe (I haven’t done proper timings), but also has a bit more mechanical action, especially on the 2nd boss, though even without doing the mechanics properly, they can still handle it no problem.

If it was me, I would add one of those two for people doing “Tank You” achievements. I hope to see Miqobot add this function sometime in the near future.

Isn’t that what Garuda Extreme is for?

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

That’s why they added Garuda Extreme.

flintrucker
    Participant
    2+

there’s another tank achievement that involves dungeons and doesn’t include EX from below lvl 61. i think that’s what that guy is talking about.

Xion
    Participant

Isn’t that what Garuda Extreme is for?

Different achivement.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    5+

No guys, you’re confusing the “Tank You” and the “A Tankless Job/But Somebody’s Gotta Do It” achievements.

“A Tankless Job/But Somebody’s Gotta Do It” can be done with Garuda EX as it only requires “high-level duties”.

Tank You only works on “…dungeons (lv. 61 and above), extreme trials (lv. 61 and above), unreal trials, level 50/60/70 duty roulette dungeons, or duty roulette leveling duties as a [tank job]. *Each roulette only counts with daily award bonus.”

ps34pc
    Participant

I would like to voice moving this up in priority as they said when 6.0 hits they will be nerfing unsyched so might not even be an option after that

Nekro
    Nekro
    Participant

I would like to voice moving this up in priority as they said when 6.0 hits they will be nerfing unsyched so might not even be an option after that

If I remember correctly, they said they would adjust the damage and HP numbers from players and contents in the level range of 50-80. They wont touch contents below level 50. This means that unsynched content in the range of 50-80 will be almost the same difficulty with a level 80 char, but contents below 50 a little bit harder, because your numbers doesn’t increase that much from 50 onwards anymore. However that probably wont be that big of a deal, as the max level will be increased to 90 with the same patch aswell.

Simbad
    Simbad
    Participant

1.) QOL
    2.) Gathering Update
    3.) Scenario functions
    4.) Rest

Archangel
    Archangel
    Spectator

If I remember correctly, they said they would adjust the damage and HP numbers from players and contents in the level range of 50-80. They wont touch contents below level 50. This means that unsynched content in the range of 50-80 will be almost the same difficulty with a level 80 char, but contents below 50 a little bit harder, because your numbers doesn’t increase that much from 50 onwards anymore. However that probably wont be that big of a deal, as the max level will be increased to 90 with the same patch aswell.

Do you really want to place your faith in that?

I agree with those requesting to up the priority of 61 dungeons.

albryant
    albryant
    Participant

I vote in favor of the current roadmap listed in the Upcoming Features.

lihaka
    Participant

+1 for 61 dungeons

Deionarra
    Deionarra
    Participant
    2+

With the stat squish coming in Endwalker, making Sirensong doable by Miqobot for the tank mounts should be a priority before Endwalker potentially nerfs unsynced.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Stat nerf is for 50-80 range. When youre level 90 unsynced will be just as easy.

Andylynyn
    Participant

Stat nerf is for 50-80 range. When youre level 90 unsynced will be just as easy.

They are reducing the entirety of the curve. So the curve will continue post lv80, from 50-90.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.