6.4 Legendary Node Scenario!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 6.4 Legendary Node Scenario!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  UsedForKu 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

montecore
    Participant

🙁 I wish I could say that, but it doesn’t happen at every node. not sure how to fix. I would like more gathering since I cap GP

UsedForKu
    Participant

Hey! So I’m super new to this entire concept (MiqoBot, that is) and I would LOVE to utilize the scenario feature to farm materia, but I’m completely at a loss in regards to how to make this work. For scenarios, would I just copy the text files people have uploaded and paste them straight into a new scenario?

I attempted to do that, but I’m wondering if the ‘txt’ file I’m opening it with might be distorting and ruining the formatting, making it fail to run in the bot for me. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

Mewo
    Mewo
    Participant

Hey! So I’m super new to this entire concept (MiqoBot, that is) and I would LOVE to utilize the scenario feature to farm materia, but I’m completely at a loss in regards to how to make this work. For scenarios, would I just copy the text files people have uploaded and paste them straight into a new scenario?

I attempted to do that, but I’m wondering if the ‘txt’ file I’m opening it with might be distorting and ruining the formatting, making it fail to run in the bot for me. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!

I personally haven’t used the scenarios etc discussed here, I just randomly decided to visit your reply. What you need to do on miqobot is click share and import the txt file. I think this is probably what you are asking lmao.

UsedForKu
    Participant

Hey! I’m new into the scenario thing, and was trying to get this scenario to work (hoping to get a ton of materia extracted, if I understand the intent behind this correctly) but it’s telling me that I don’t have a key bound for certain things (in this last one, something about swapping to hotbar 7). Do I need to swap back to default keybinds to make this work for me, or is there a specific expected set I should use?

UsedForKu
    Participant

You were correct! I’m sure there are some things I’ll learn how to smooth out, but that simple step is entirely what I was missing. I was basically trying to copy and paste the individual chapters like a silly goose

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.