6.4 Legendary Node Scenario!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 6.4 Legendary Node Scenario!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  UsedForKu 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    AFK Miqo'te
    AFK Miqo’te
    Participant
    6+

Big thanks to the Miqobot team for bringing her back so quickly, stay safe!
    Been testing for a few hours so far without issue, hope you find it useful!

• This topic was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by AFK Miqo'te AFK Miqo'te.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Aka
    Participant

Hello, thanks for this ! It might be me but i see rotation in the scenario but its are not linked in the attached file ?

AFK Miqo'te
    AFK Miqo’te
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback, I did “Linked Export” when I shared, I see the rotation in the .txt file also.. at 900GP+ she will just gather and replenish node for spiritbond, any less and she will gather as much as possible.

Aka
    Participant

Oooooh i’m just full stupid, sorry about that !

chrisotaku
    Participant

Hi there!

Thank you for this! I tried using the scenario and it works almost for me except that on the last step “gather (1)”, it won’t actually go to the node and my character just stays there.

It actually works from teleporting and moving near the nodes. But when the actual node pops out, after the “afk”, the character just does not go to the node to gather. Miqo just mentions “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘Lv60 Ephemeral Rocky Outcrop’ *.*”

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

AFK Miqo'te
    AFK Miqo’te
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback chisotaku, my guess is that when the AFK is up she doesn’t notice the node is right there. I ran into this issue once and moved all the AFK waypoints to a central location between the 3 potential nodes. I didn’t have the issue again and posted the scenario. If you recall which area this happened in I can look further into it and make some changes

chrisotaku
    Participant

Thanks for the reply 😀

It happened to every area for me. I was trying to see if its just an isolated area/location but it is the same all throughout.

Thank you.

JPC
    Participant
    2+

Heya, first off great grid btw, I tried making one myself and got a pretty serviceable one but yours looks and acts a lot more natural.

I decided to use your grid to help improve mine and figured I’d share it here as well. Mine is more focused around getting max yield per node (cuz I’m a crafter so having the materials is more important to me than the spiritbond). Main thing to note is just how I handled some things (somewhat new to scenario making so mine is probably scuffed).

Miqobot doesn’t have tidings in the rotation editor so I use Luck as a replacement as they both cost 200GP. I did a workaround where I use 2 Bountiful Yields to make up for the GP usage (cuz for some reason Luck costs 0 GP in the rotation editor, at least on my end).
    Example Macro for Tidings:

/micon "Luck of the Pioneer"
    /ac "Nophica's Tidings"

Other than that I think I’d mention this for anyone else newer to Miqobot. To make the most use out of the spiritbonding rotation you should use this macro on your hotbar (easiest to just replace Ageless Words/Solid Reason to prevent confusion):
    Example Macro:

/micon "Solid Reason"
    /ac "Solid Reason" <wait.2>
    /ac "Wise to the World"

Since you gain more spiritbond per gather rather than gather amount and Miqobot doesn’t have Wise to the World yet.

Edit: wrong file uploaded

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  JPC.

JPC
    Participant
    2+

Not sure why Miqo Forums make it hard to edit replies but found a few issues in my scenario I fixed real fast

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chrisotaku
    Participant
    1+

Thanks for this @jpc. Not sure what I’m doing with the initial text files trying to solve my problem but this works quite well 😀

Thank you to @AFQ Miqo’te as well for the initial file 😀

Note really good with making my own scenario or how to use and integrate grids etc XD

AFK Miqo'te
    AFK Miqo’te
    Participant
    1+

Thank you JPC, what I went for most was a natural looking scenario.. at first I did have a max gather rotation but I wasn’t sure it was working as intended so I copy pasted the one I used in 6.2 since I work a lot I leave it for days at a time and materia still sells pretty high on OCE for some passive income, still pretty new to creating, understand gridding more than I do commands, appreciate the help!

JPC
    Participant
    2+

I feel that, I’m only recently starting to understand how the navigation system works but not very good at it yet. Scenario writing is more my forte cuz I’ve done some similar stuff before using miqobot haha.

It took a while for me to find the workarounds for the 81+ skills too but I figured if I used ur grid with my rotations and what I learned it would probably work out pretty well. I’m a crafter so I just needed the mats personally haha, tho yea materia does sell for a bit even in primal where I’m from (I’m just unlucky with my sales sadly, damn undercutters). BUt hey now we have both options for people who need the mats and people who want to get materia.

Working together with someone who’s good at the thing ur not good at is always fun tho, thanks again for the grid 🙂

montecore
    Participant

having an issue sometimes when gathering (not all nodes), but it attempts “Using action: (x1 Yield +1)” over and over until bot just shuts down.

Nawy
    Participant

Yes i have the same issue my character go on the node and stop do anything

19:35:21) Destination reached!
    (19:35:23) Selecting slot -> 7
    (19:35:25) GP = 879. NOT ENOUGH – rotation ‘Solid_Reason_900’ (900).
    (19:35:25) GP = 879. OK – rotation ‘GR-6.0-Get_More-600GP’ (600).
    (19:35:25) Using action: (Start)
    (19:35:25) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (19:35:40) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (19:35:55) Using action: (Yield +2)
    (19:36:10) Using action: (Yield +2)

and it will continue like that

Nawy
    Participant

Nvm i think i fixed it i was using the wrong spell on my bar …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.