6.2 Legendary Node Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 6.2 Legendary Node Scenario

This topic contains 24 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Asynchria Asynchria 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Hikarin
    Hikarin
    Participant

How do I know when to start the scenario so the times line up? I started it too close to 12 because it wanted to sit afk an entire day before it would start again.

You can start anywhere (any odd numbered chapter) that comes next from the current ET time.

However, you need to consider 30 ET minutes before the node opens. So, if it’s 10:30, then you can start at Chapter 13 (12:00 ~ 14:00. However, if it’s 11:25, then you have to start from Chapter 15 (14:00 ~ 16:00), because you try to start with Chapter 13 at 11:25, the chapter will most likely hit the “afkUntil(11:30et)” command after 11:30, which will result in the bot AFK’ing for an entire 24 ET hours until the NEXT 11:30.

So just keep that in mind. But really, you can start anywhere.

Hikarin
    Hikarin
    Participant

Also, I get this on chapter 17 when it is extracting materia and it then just stops (what am I doing wrong?):
    (12:21:58 PM) All gear repaired ^_^
    (12:22:00 PM) Left to materialize: 7
    (12:22:01 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:22:03 PM) Left to materialize: 6
    (12:22:04 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:22:07 PM) Left to materialize: 5
    (12:22:08 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:22:11 PM) Left to materialize: 4
    (12:22:12 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:22:14 PM) Left to materialize: 3
    (12:22:16 PM) A suspicious error…
    (12:22:16 PM) Oh no, I broke something. Too many errors 🙁
    (12:22:16 PM) ERROR (Chapter 17, Line 9): Execution error

Then does the same exact thing on chapter 19.

Not sure, I haven’t seen that happen. Been able to run it fine for over 9 hours straight.

Are you sure had enough inventory space? Or perhaps just restart Miqo?

Hikarin
    Hikarin
    Participant

i’m sorry to say but v2 is not working for me at all, it stays afk all the time and i dont know what do with it

What does the Miqobot logs say? And are you choosing the correct chapter to begin the scenario based on the current ET hour?

When you start the scenario, you have to choose the chapter based on the current ET hour. So if you choose to start from Chapter 1 while it’s like 23:50ET, then the bot will AFK for 24 ET hours (about 70 minutes real life), because chapter 1 starts from 23:30ET.

I assume that’s what you’re experiencing. If the Miqobot logs show errors, then that’s another thing. But if it says something like, “afk for xxxxx seconds”, then you started on the wrong chapter.

Hikarin
    Hikarin
    Participant
    2+

Update:

For people downloading for the first time, this is the latest version.

An update has been for the Rutilated Quartz grid as it had some issues. I tested it, briefly, but it should work fine now.

Note:
    Either download and replace the whole scenario, or download the grid separately.
    *You will need to manually remove the old “Rutilated Quartz” grid and this new one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Brykin
    Participant

ur scenario is working and i thank u for it, now i’m on chapter 28 so far so good but there is something about extraction i can’t extract my materia cuz it doesn’t show up in the equipped section something i’m messing here ? thanks again

Hikarin
    Hikarin
    Participant

Sorry, not entirely sure what you mean.

Do you have the extract materia command on your hotbar?

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

I’m not sure either. Definetly had more than enough inventory space and extraction is on my hotbar. I did a clean install and will try it again. Thanks for your response!

Brykin
    Participant

everytime the grid reach to extract it doesn’t do i mean i can see the extract box but there isn’t any items to extract materia from, and when i try to do it manually it works fine and yes the extract skill is in my hotbar 🙂

Nowlflr
    Nowlflr
    Participant

Nevermind – I think I figured it out. There was a post back in Dec that had the same issue and it was a plug in conflict.

Hi! So I did a clean install of Miqo just to be sure. I attached an image showing what my errors are, my materia extraction window and the error the game is giving in chat (“Unable to execute command while occupied”). It’s almost like Miqo is trying to extract faster than the animation allows. I’ve noticed that this only happens when I have more than 3 pieces to extract. Any ideas? Can I slow it down somehow? Sorry, still learning all the commands in scenarios.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Nowlflr Nowlflr.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Nowlflr Nowlflr.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

There was a post back in Dec that had the same issue and it was a plug in conflict.

For anybody running into this problem like I was and wondering about the solution, it’s the “YesAlready” plugin from Dalamud. It’s automatically hitting ‘Yes’ to extract materia, but so does Miqobot…so it winds up doing the button twice, which causes an error. So after 4 or 5 pieces of Materia, it errors out completely and shuts the bot down. So you’ll wanna disable that specific plugin while running Miqobot! (Or go into the options and uncheck the “MaterializeDialog” option in the “Bothers” menu of the plugin.)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.