6.2 downtime

Forum Forums Discussion 6.2 downtime

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by syn3rgetic syn3rgetic 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

Are game changes going to be significant enough to expect a lengthy downtime for miqo(especially considering everything you guys have to go thru?)

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    6+

Mate, given the situation, do you really think they can give any kind of ETA?

It’ll be back up when it’s back up.

Until then, we patiently wait, or at least I will.

ShayaZ
    Participant

It will probably be down for a bit due to the situation. i wouldn’t expect it up for a week or two if that.

ps34pc
    Participant
    3+

I have no expectations. Sometimes even in the situation they are in they have gotten stuff up quickly sometimes not. Its all COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE. Was just asking a question

Just!cE
    Just!cE
    Participant
    1+

The patch hasn’t been released. No one knows what the changes will look like yet.

powder
    Participant

do you know if it works like act where a new patch just breaks the entire .exe or will some unchanged parts be usable, for example. if sam isnt changed, would battle assist for sam still work, or would miqobot just not detect the game running. sorry for the question im kinda new to the bot

powder
    Participant

The patch hasn’t been released. No one knows what the changes will look like yet.

i meant to quote you on my above reply ,not sure how to delete my post on the topic sorry

sherbet
    Participant

As a rule, you should expect every patch to break the bot completely, even if there are only minor changes to the game. Any updates on how long they think things might take are always posted here after the patch drops: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/page/2/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  sherbet.
    ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    2+

do you know if it works like act where a new patch just breaks the entire .exe or will some unchanged parts be usable, for example. if sam isnt changed, would battle assist for sam still work, or would miqobot just not detect the game running. sorry for the question im kinda new to the bot

Every patch breaks the bot.

In normal circumstances, a major patch breaks most bots for a couple weeks, if it’s a really massive overhaul of the game, a couple months before everything is back up and running.

A minor patch usually doesn’t take longer than a couple days. However, this is in NORMAL circumstances.

Ukraine is anything but normal circumstances. I’m sure they’ll do their best, however, I’m also sure they have way more important things to worry about than this bot, like staying alive for example.

edgedy
    Participant

Normal time would be about a week. Expect up to double potentially.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    20+

A patch of this size usually takes approximately 2-3 weeks.

However, August 24 is the Independence Day of Ukraine. During the next week, russian government is planning massive bombing all over our country. Therefore the actual length of Miqobot downtime depends on three things:

1. If we survive.
    2. If our home stays intact.
    3. If there is infrastructure in our city to support life.
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    2+

Please take care!

ps34pc
    Participant

Really hope you guys can stay safe and survive

pichu859
    Participant
    1+

Please be safe and take care.

syn3rgetic
    syn3rgetic
    Participant
    5+

Don’t worry about us. Stay safe. Survive. Live to fight another day.

May you ever walk in the Crystal’s light.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘6.2 downtime’ is closed to new replies.