4.2 Items – grids and scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 4.2 Items – grids and scenario

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Nelo 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

hansie
    Participant

I tried editing it to get Hardened Veteran Tree Sap and Hawk’s Eye, but i keep getting errors. Would a kind soul please upload a working edit, if you have made one?

thanks in advance.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

There is one from this post on February 3, 2018 at 2:30 am by Gappa5604

hansie
    Participant

Yes, but I wanted an edited version with Hawk’s eye. I figured it out myself though :).

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

I cant seem to find a good Hawk’s eye gathering profile/scenario. anyone want to help hook me up <3

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I cant seem to find a good Hawk’s eye gathering profile/scenario. anyone want to help hook me up <3

Its in the same node as nightsteel ore. Just edit the slot, think hawk’s eye is in slot 7.

Alcohlol
    Alcohlol
    Participant

Alright i am unsure how to change that :3

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Start the scenario at the chapter where Nightsteel Ore is at, let it select the grids/rotation, then stop it, switch to gathering tab, and change the “gathering slot” from w/e its at to 7. Save/overwrite and voila.

Nelo
    Participant

Hey guys just looking for a little help. I’ve been using this for a little bit and I altered it slightly to gather hawk’s eye instead of nightsteel ore. It was working fine but now suddenly when it gets to that node, it says “selecting slot 7” then proceeds to hit slot 6 instead which has nothing in it. What causes this and how do I fix it?

infuriated
    Participant

Hey guys just looking for a little help. I’ve been using this for a little bit and I altered it slightly to gather hawk’s eye instead of nightsteel ore. It was working fine but now suddenly when it gets to that node, it says “selecting slot 7” then proceeds to hit slot 6 instead which has nothing in it. What causes this and how do I fix it?

A solution to this is literally the comment before yours.

Nelo
    Participant

Like I said, I already tried that. It is set to slot 7 and even says “selecting slot 7” in the log. After using it a bit more it doesn’t seem to be consistent. It always says selecting 7 but sometimes hits the right one and sometimes hits 6 instead.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

Sounds like you probably have duplicate presets and it’s not always choosing the same one

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Do you move mouse? If not then it could be a new bug. Try contacting tech support from Miqo website they have more tools to find it.

infuriated
    Participant

Like I said, I already tried that. It is set to slot 7 and even says “selecting slot 7” in the log. After using it a bit more it doesn’t seem to be consistent. It always says selecting 7 but sometimes hits the right one and sometimes hits 6 instead.

Give this a pop

Gathers Silvergrace ore
    Hingan Flax
    Hardened Veteran Tree Sap
    Hawk’s Eye

Kontu is right though, ive had it before where i had duplicate presets and caused that problem you have, might be worth checking that

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  infuriated.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nelo
    Participant

Ah yeah I think that’s it. I totally forgot that some of my scenarios share nodes. So far it seems to be fixed and that seems like a likely culprit, thanks guys!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.