4.2 Items – grids and scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets 4.2 Items – grids and scenario

This topic contains 28 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Nelo 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    2+

Ill post the grids and scenario I made. Gathers Hingan Flax > Black Willow Log > Nightsteel Ore > Silvergrace Ore.

Doesn’t require any cordials, because I staggered the gathering times.

Rotation on the scenario is for more HQ items and reqs 700gp, but you can change it if you want. (if you make a rotation over 700 gp though you will need to change the gathering times).

***Highly recommend you move the beacon on each gathering path so if multiple ppl use this, then it isn’t obvious you are botting. Takes just a few seconds and 2 clicks.

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    2+

Here they are. I’m still running them a bit more – if there are issues I will repost, but in general I think they are all set.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    2+

And the scenario:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vclyd
    Participant

Works great! thanks!

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

I love you <3

iq96
    Participant

thank u

vindicator
    vindicator
    Participant

Im having trouble with the step that says “AFK till (set eaorzean time)”. The scenario stalls out on me and only changes when I manually move it to the next step. Please advise!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

It uses 24-hour format. Do you mistake 2:00et for 14:00et?

Also the author has adjusted some chapters to afk much longer than xx:00. Black Willow will afk until 4:20 for example. Its a good idea but it would be wise to customize timings for yourself.

vindicator
    vindicator
    Participant

Ah I think you hit the nail on the head. Thanks so much. I’m a tad lost on how to add stuff like cordials and what not (maybe even food) without mucking it up. My stats require me to have food to gather HQ so using this scenario is very situational. Gotta get it going at the right time during the day. Thanks for the help though. Ill give it a shot and come back

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Use sendIcon() for stuff like food. If you have food on hotbar 7 slot 3: icon(7, 3, 5.0)
    5.0 is delay in seconds after pressing an icon.

biloxibacon
    Participant

Just an FYI, with the two new gatherables added in 4.3 Hardened Veteran Tree Sap and Hawk’s Eye. The only thing that will need to be changed is the slot on the node. Tree Sap is located on slot [4] and the Hawk’s Eye is located on slot [7].

iq96
    Participant

hello, when i use this grid everytime i reach a node and Begin Harvesting i just stand there with the window open without doing any attempts, am i doing anything wrong?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

What does Miqo say in the message log? The solution is usually there.

infuriated
    Participant

This works great, ive made a couple of files to support the newer nodes, and teleport me back to my estate and AFK during the 6 hour gap.

asifwani
    Participant

This works great, ive made a couple of files to support the newer nodes, and teleport me back to my estate and AFK during the 6 hour gap.

can u share the scenarios and grids 😮
    id greatly appreciate it ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.