2nd Miqo

Forum Forums Discussion 2nd Miqo

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nocreative 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

I bought a 2nd miqo subscription to dual box two accounts but when I try to run the 2nd one I get this error even though legacy type was on and I have turned it on and off multiple times to try to get it to work

(6:13:22 AM) Game lost! Can’t play anymore 🙁
    (6:13:22 AM) I found the game! Let’s play together! :3
    (6:24:41 AM) Game lost! Can’t play anymore 🙁
    (6:24:41 AM) I found the game! Let’s play together! :3
    (8:16:10 AM) Switch Control Settings to Legacy Type, please. :3
    (8:17:08 AM) Switch Control Settings to Legacy Type, please. :3
    (8:17:38 AM) Switch Control Settings to Legacy Type, please. :3
    (8:17:58 AM) Switch Control Settings to Legacy Type, please. :3
    (8:18:23 AM) Switch Control Settings to Legacy Type, please. :3

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Did you activate the 2nd instance of Miqo? Could you show a screenshot of the settings you switch?

ps34pc
    Participant

I did get it to work but when I open it up again it then goes back to the default of the other catnip I had saved. I tried to delete it and download it again then put in the new catnip but then opening it again opens back up with the original catnip

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Miqobot saves your license code in catnip.license file in encrypted format.
    If you wish to enter a different license code, please follow these steps:

1. Delete catnip.license.
    2. Restart Miqobot.
    3. Enter your license code on Catnip tab.

This file will always be used by default for the first Miqobot instance you launch.
    If you launch a second instance and enter a second license code, it will be saved in catnip.license2 file. This file will always be used for the second Miqobot instance.

Vixen
    Vixen
    Participant
    1+

If all else fails, you can also just download a second copy of the executable and put it in a separate directory. The catnip license files are stored in the directory that Miqobot is launched in, which – unless you mess around with shortcut files – will be the same one that the program file is in. If you use two directories, they’ll each have their own license file.

ps34pc
    Participant

Thanks I put them in separate directories and that let them run
    When I try to run a mini game on the 2nd account it says this
    (1:37:46 PM) Playing minigames!
    (1:37:46 PM) Max games: 1
    (1:37:47 PM) This is not a Minion Square, take me there first!

I think its confushed as my other account is in stone vigil at the moment

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

In order to select a game instance, please switch to Monitor tab and click Attach To button.
    You can find additional information in our Help section: Monitor – Attach To

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

What’s the best way to multi-box FFXIV?

nocreative
    Participant

In order to select a game instance, please switch to Monitor tab and click Attach To button.
    You can find additional information in our Help section: <span class=”d4pbbc-underline” style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Monitor – Attach To</span>

It would be a welcome adition in the future to have miqobot display what client its hooked into. I know you can figure it out by reading the monitor tab. It would be helpful for us running mutiple clients though for it to be more obvious.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.