2 accounts running on 1 computer?

Forum Forums Discussion 2 accounts running on 1 computer?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kaginawa
    Participant

Hello! Can I use 1 Miqobot account on 2 FFXIV accounts running on the same computer or would I have to get a licence for each one? (Which I would probably do anyways because Miqobot is fantastic so thank you!) I’m thinking about getting a 2nd FFXIV account that would be dedicated to gathering 24/7 on the side and maybe use my main to gather everyone now and then along with it.

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

Here is a topic about multiboxing: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-monitor/#multibox-support

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ai Ai.

peslegend
    Participant

When i try this, and open up a 2nd instance of the game and miqobot, after a short period miqo comes up with an error and tells me some1 has used my license and closes 1 of the instances down, any help please?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster

This usually happens when you try to use one license code for 2 instances, you need to have at least 2 different codes ^^

peslegend
    Participant

i figured as much, its does work for a very short period, so maybe it could work if some code was changed?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Follow the link Ai posted:

A short test drive is possible with a single license code.
    You can use the same code for all instances, but they will be disabled automatically after 5 minutes. Please use this mode to see whether multibox works for you, before you buy another code.

What you experience is Multibox test drive. A very good thing when youre not sure if you need it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.