1.3.34 is AWESOME

Forum Forums Discussion 1.3.34 is AWESOME

This topic contains 36 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

zms
    Participant

You can put it on your hotbar and set up a keybind in a scenario. Something like…

key(ctrl+f12, 0.7)

Where ctrl+f12 is whatever keybind you have your food on.

sorry i’m quite new, is there a guide for making scenarios as you recommended (i don’t want to bother you that much)? i tried copy pasting your command and it worked as i start the scenario. But i am still clueless on how to incorporate it in the crafting, that it will take food after a period of time.

MrZar
    Participant
    1+

//set your recipe here
    recipe(Grade 2 Artisanal Skybuilders’ XXXXXXXX,1)

//set your solver preset here (4:1, mani, innovation)
    solverPreset(Expert3)

//food key here
    key(F9, 4)
    key(F9, 4)

//craft 30 times
    craftCollect(on)
    craft(30)

repair()

repeatChapter(99)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  MrZar.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Thank you again, Miqobot developers, for this update. As of today I managed to finish all 8 crafting classes for the 500k score achievement. It honestly wouldn’t have been possible for me to do it without your hard work.

Still have my gathering classes to do for the mount though, but the hard crafting struggle is over. 🙂

Krude
    Participant

Looking forward to your solution for the 500k fishing achievement because HOO BOY, that is an insane grind.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Looking forward to your solution for the 500k fishing achievement because HOO BOY, that is an insane grind.

What solution, exactly? The gathering achievements were possible since way before the crafting ones. There’s no “fast” or “ez” way to do them, they’re long, boring and tedious. It’ll take you at least a week to get each one of them, lol. There’s a scenario for the fishing points somewhere ont he forum

Krude
    Participant

I mean anything that at least brings fishing up to somewhere close to the rate of MIN/BOT. I can leave Miqo running MIN for 3 hours with the infinite scenario and come away with a cool ten thousand points or so.

I left Miqo to fish for a round until the fishes got wary and could count the number of expert fishes i caught on one hand and got sub-1000 points.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I mean anything that at least brings fishing up to somewhere close to the rate of MIN/BOT. I can leave Miqo running MIN for 3 hours with the infinite scenario and come away with a cool ten thousand points or so.

I left Miqo to fish for a round until the fishes got wary and could count the number of expert fishes i caught on one hand and got sub-1000 points.

Fishing was actually the easiest to finish, Lol.

Just edit the waypoints/how long to fish for. That’s the scenario I used, and I was racking up fishing points like a madman. Ranked top 12 on my server Lol. If you leave your character (with miqo or otherwise) in any one spot fishing for too long it’ll trigger their “anti-bot” measures and stop you from fishing.

And btw, the greens in diadem are a point loss (unless you just happen to be there when they spawn). Too much time spent traveling to and from.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.