Forum › Forums › Discussion › Combat Question
This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by
Lyfox 4 years ago.
-
AuthorPosts
-
September 22, 2022 at 4:35 pm #39082
I’ve been using Miqo for several months now but have mostly only for crafting and recently a bit for gathering. Please forgive me if my question(s) have a “simple” or “obvious” answer as I’m just not familiar. Also, I have read the combat help page that the application points to when selecting the plus sign.
I decided to try the combat system by using the preset for Qitana Ravel on my SMN just to see how it works. While my toon comes in 1st according to ACT as far as damage, all she ever casts is Ruin III (yes, carbuncle is out). Surely I’m missing something here… ? Will someone please help me understand why she’d never use any other spells/skills/summons?Also, I have checked to open chests.. but she hasn’t opened one yet.Edit: She finally started opening chests.-
This topic was modified 4 years ago by
Nowlflr.
September 22, 2022 at 4:50 pm #39083Summoner was broken since 6.0.
Summoner.
A revamped job. Spams Ruin III and summons a carbuncle that functions as minion. Do not use with Assist Mode.Miqo team is from Ukraine. The development stopped when the war started. Its actually a surprise that they managed to get at least melee jobs updated.
You can read all this in the status thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/endwalker-6-0-miqobot-status/#post-36300
September 22, 2022 at 4:55 pm #39086September 22, 2022 at 5:20 pm #39088September 22, 2022 at 6:42 pm #39093September 22, 2022 at 9:12 pm #39101 -
This topic was modified 4 years ago by
-
AuthorPosts
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.