Your go-to gil farming

Forum Forums Discussion Your go-to gil farming

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  JinziYun 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant

Just curious what are some people’s go-to tried and true gil farming spots? Obviously current mats are big, but anything else that you would be willing to share?

miko
    miko
    Participant
    3+

Not 100% the answer you’re looking for since sharing ideal farming locations is like shooting yourself in the foot.

When using a bot to farm for certain material type, it’s extremely easy to over saturate the market with base materials. Your best bet is to pick up crafting and diversify creating intermediate or finished products.

There are a lot of materials required for all kind of things right now this early in the expansion, so just straight up farming things is a quick and easy way to generate wealth.

Easy to get into with decent gil:

Aetherial reduction for sands
    Aetherial reduction for crystals/clusters
    Timed node material farming (White/Yellow script ShB mats)
    Timed node material farming (raw materials from white/yellow ShB script nodes instead of scripts)

Slightly harder with higher margins:

Farm raw materials > resell crafted products
    Buy raw materials > resell crafted products

Mix it up and diversify!

i3lank
    i3lank
    Participant
    2+

Lightning Crystals > Azim Steppe > Top right of map, 3 outcrops and all contain Lightning Crystals. They sell well, it’s about 1million every four hours. It’s not the BEST, but it’s my way of being “poor rich.”

zgo63925
    Participant
    1+

Lightning Crystals > Azim Steppe > Top right of map, 3 outcrops and all contain Lightning Crystals. They sell well, it’s about 1million every four hours. It’s not the BEST, but it’s my way of being “poor rich.”

How to get flagged and eventually banned 101.

i3lank
    i3lank
    Participant
    3+

How to get flagged and eventually banned 101.

How to not understand that I know what I’m doing. Because who farms afk? Don’t come in and talk shit, not a good look brother.

ragedskeleton
    Participant
    4+

buy emperors gear from the NPC in mor dhona and sell it for 10,000+% profits.

JinziYun
    Participant

Gil making is entirely dependent on server and a few other factors, but just pay attention to what sells well and what you know you can farm. I’ve made around 20 mil over the past week just from watching what I was selling. Starting tomorrow if you have maxed gatherers and crafters you’ll be able to make a few mil from just 2-3 crafts. Just pay attention to what sells well and if you find something like Kudzu Root where you’re making 24k per hit of a node, farm that as much as possible

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.