Yellow Scrips Farm Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Yellow Scrips Farm Scenario

This topic contains 43 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  greenbeets1 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

lystyy
    Participant
    5+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Yellow scrip scenario for Min and Bot. I quickly made this and I’ve had no issues running it afk, overnight, etc.

I didn’t put too much time into it and I probably won’t put anymore time into it, the grids are quick and simple but they work.
    Rotation is just basic 650cp, remove the toil if you have less than that. Cordials are a must as nodes are every 2Hours ET. This scenario just gathers, does not turn anything in and does not exchange any scrips – best to run for a few hours as to not overflow your inventory.

Scrip will gather in the following order, the following collectables

Chromite > Rhea > Othardian Plum > Palladium Ore > Raw Imperial Jade > Raw Rhdonite > Chromite > ….

My current stats are G 1091 P 1058 and having no issues. Gathering rate is not 100%. Better stats, better results of course.

Cordial hotkey is default to shift+g, my cordial hotkey, change the key yourself in each step in the scenario or change your cordial hotkey to accomodate.

Any issues or whatever just let me know and I’ll try to fix them if I have the time however everything is pretty simple you could probably just make the changes you need to make.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rockingit
    Participant

thanks! i was just doing up some of the legendary nodes myself saved me some work! 😀

blink383
    Participant

Thanks simple is better imo I prefer to turn in on my own… actually took that out of the red script one, appreciate you sharing 🙂

Arc
    Arc

I highly discourage running miqobot overnight while sleeping or at least not watching it for anything. I already had a 72 hours ban (96 hours to be more precise) for doing that (for mgp farming) and something like farming yellow scrips which currently is done by a lot of people should definitely not be done unattended.

I already had four people asking me random stuff (like “in which slot is this item” or “what rotation do you use”) while I was farming red scrips with zumy’s scenario. Not answering that might be suspicious and can get your account suspended so you should definitely have an open eye for any player interaction, while using this!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Arc Arc.

bananaman
    Participant

I highly discourage running miqobot overnight while sleeping or at least not watching it for anything. I already had a 72 hours ban (96 hours to be more precise) for doing that (for mgp farming) and something like farming yellow scrips which currently is done by a lot of people should definitely not be done unattended.

I already had four people asking me random stuff (like “in which slot is this item” or “what rotation do you use”) while I was farming red scrips with zumy’s scenario. Not answering that might be suspicious and can get your account suspended so you should definitely have an open eye for any player interaction, while using this!!

1000%. even if they ask why does it look like you’re being controlled by a bot you can just say you’re not paying attention with netflix. the most i’d leave is an hour running by itself, never any longer

Arc
    Arc

1000%. even if they ask why does it look like you’re being controlled by a bot you can just say you’re not paying attention with netflix. the most i’d leave is an hour running by itself, never any longer

Also agreed. Netflix is the best excuse for weird movement, because many people hate to grind actively and do it mostly passively while watching other stuff on the net.

asuran
    Participant

For some reason this bot won’t select collect to gather after building the collectibility up. Do I need my keybinds set up in a specific way?

Arc
    Arc

You only have to have enough GP for the rotation as well as all skills used in it (including the collectible skill) on your hotbar (not crosshotbar) and all of them have to be usable via keyboard keys.

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant
    1+

MGP farming is one thing, although if you do it just via the mini games you’re far less apt to be challenged than if you’re doing the card game. Gathering… I’ve never had anyone talk to me when gathering.. most peeps while gathering don’t even pay attention to whose around unless they see weird insertion bot stuff happening (like teleporting and crap like that). Even when I’m normally gathering I don’t talk with others.. too much to do to gab LOL! Pretty much if someone reports you as a bot they look at your game memory first.. if there’s nothing odd there (which there isn’t with Miqo) they move on to the countless other reports as some still use Viper and Minion for this stuff, which are detectable in game memory. But, it’s all about your own comfort level. I’ve personally done minigame MGP farming for over a week while I slept and never had an issue. I’ve also gathered overnight more times than I can recall and never had an issue. It’s all about where you do it and what you’re doing. I’ve only heard of 1 person getting burned using miqo and he was playing that card game constantly for 72+hours.. look weird if you’re at the same table for more time than a human can stay awake LOL! Again, to your own comfort level, but Miqo is impossible for SE to detect and so long as you aren’t being over the top with market board sales (don’t put 10 stack of high quality up for sale.. no human can farm that quickly!) and not sitting in ground zero of the busy zone your risk is comparatively very low to those running the insertion bots which are very detectable by SE once someone points a finger.

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant
    2+

Oh, and for god’s sake don’t use her for crafting right in front of the turn in NPC’s… do that stuff in your private house, or apartment… or wherever peeps don’t normally roam.

Arc
    Arc

Well, farming mgp via minigames is exactly what I got my 3 days ban for just 1 week before the stormblood early access. I even opened a big thread here. Miqo moved it to the internal archive and even did an update on the help section after my case pointing out even more that you should be cautious and pay heed to safe use of the bot.

asuran
    Participant

Is there any way to change this profile to actually gather the items as non collectables as well?

SG82009592
    Participant

Am I missing something, the bot will Teleport to say House of the Fierce, swap class, hit a cordial and just stand there by the aetheryte at 16:05ET and keep standing there not moving.

Edit: I think I know why.. was trying to do a 16:05 node at 04:05 ET

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by  SG82009592.

asuran
    Participant

A lot of the nodes in the script are folklore so if you don’t have them unlocked the bot will just stand there.

SG82009592
    Participant

I have found that in the peaks (at 20:05) I am getting the following error’s and it wont move unless I manually start moving it myself, I’m guessing the nav I teleported into is not part of the grid:

(3:51:38 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (3:51:38 PM) I sense something far away (249, -425). I want to go take a look!
    (3:51:38 PM) Sorry, can’t find path sequence from 11 to 9 🙁 Maybe grid is not connected?
    (3:51:38 PM) Sorry, but I can’t find the way to the next trip 🙁

It just spams that over and over in the console.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.