Yellow crafter's scrip scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Yellow crafter's scrip scenario

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kim_Lee 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Any chance of a scenario that collects raw mats and then converts them into collectales for crafter’s yellow scrip turn ins? I can’t understand how to do this myself due to competency! I have seen one for the gatherers scrips

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

I dont think it would work because crafter turn ins change everyday and there are simply too many of them. Gatherer listings are carved in stone so that scenario was much easier to make.

You can use my script to generate crafting scenarios. It covers only the crafting part though: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

I have made a few of these already using the grids provided here with Lyfox’s crafting scenario generator. Here is an example you could follow to create your own for the item changes made each day. This Scenario will collect all mats required to make 10 Molybdenum Knuckles collectables. It will teleport to Gridania and go to the barracks to craft the items if you have a different free company you would have to use the free company scenario that was created by a different user and change that section. These scenarios use a ton of crystals so stock up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.