Yellow and White Scrips Update?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Yellow and White Scrips Update?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

edgedy
    Participant

Has anyone made a new scenario for yellow and white gathering scrips?

a
    Participant
    1+

uh arent they the same?

DAL41123
    Participant
    1+

No.. no they are not. previously you would gather things like Lemonette as a collectable. now you cant do that and you need to gather new stuff like Rarefied Night Pepper instead which can only be gathered as a collectable. so yeah we need new grids

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    2+

Make the grid/scenario yourself. I did it with one grid and a repeating scenario, easy peasy. I will not however be exporting as the last time I shared a large scenario I regretted it.

psyche52
    Participant

I posted one here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/collectable-gathering-work-around/page/2/#post-28252

For nodes with both white and yellow simply un-comment the desired scrip.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  psyche52.

edgedy
    Participant

Thanks @psyche52!

a
    Participant

No.. no they are not. previously you would gather things like Lemonette as a collectable. now you cant do that and you need to gather new stuff like Rarefied Night Pepper instead which can only be gathered as a collectable. so yeah we need new grids

i meant this one since iirc it worked for 5.4

I posted one here: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/collectable-gathering-work-around/page/2/#post-28252

the only problem that time was the broken rotation
    now since miqo is fixed, just remove the manual macro-based rotation and use miqo’s built in rotation

Make the grid/scenario yourself. I did it with one grid and a repeating scenario, easy peasy. I will not however be exporting as the last time I shared a large scenario I regretted it.

Why’d you regret it?

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant
    1+

Because the people I shared it with did not change the grids and as luck would have it some of them were on my server. So occasionally I would find myself fishing right on top of them or following the same damn grids. This is why I help with one off requests in the form of lets help you learn Scenario scripting instead of just GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.