XIV Launcher + Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion XIV Launcher + Miqobot

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  haicod2 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

haicod2
    Participant

HI guys,

I’ve been using miqobot for almost a month now and everything goes well. Now today i found out the XIV launcher/Goat launcher i downloaded it cuz the marketboard addons and stuff are really nice. It makes me launch the game via the XIV launcher.exe. But when i launch the game via this app, i cant usi miqobot anymore. Im getting two errors on miqobot .

– Please switch to legacy mode (while im already in legacy mode)
    – Directx11 is missing.

So without XIV Launcher i can use miqobot. ( Just regular loggin via steam).

Just wondering how i can both have XIV launcher plugins and Miqobot working at same time.

Please help if you have any suggestions.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

According to our logging system, you are trying to use Miqobot without a license code.
    If you have misplaced your license code, please contact our Tech Support and we will resend it to you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Please note, however, that Miqobot was not tested with third-party game client modifications and does not support them.
    We will not be able to provide technical assistance for applications that are not a part of Miqobot.

jedahdemon
    Participant
    2+

I use XIV Launcher and have never had any issues with it working with Miqobot, the launcher doesn’t change the exe the game uses to run it just adds hooks for plugins so there’s no reason for miqobot to not detect that the game is running.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

I use XIV Launcher and have never had any issues with it working with Miqobot, the launcher doesn’t change the exe the game uses to run it just adds hooks for plugins so there’s no reason for miqobot to not detect that the game is running.

Same here, I used XIVLauncher for like 6-12 months and zero issues remotely similar to OP.

Kryt503
    Participant

I can also vouch and say that I run both Miqo and Goat’s launcher with zero compatibility issues.

Arc
    Arc

I can also confirm that Miqobot works perfectly fine with Goat’s Quick Launcher. I’ve been using that launcher since early 2020, and never had problems with it and Miqobot. Both softwares should be perfectly compatible without any problems.

Cleverbot
    Cleverbot
    Participant

I’ve been using MiqoBot with XIV Quicklauncher without compatibility issues. Both programs run perfectly in unison. While we’re on the topic, MiqoBot also has no issues with common side TPP such as ACT, Gobchat, Teamcraft, etc that I have seen.

The only ‘compatibility issue’ I end up having is actually with a sub-plugin called XIVCombo, as MiqoBot does not (seemingly) recognize the icons fast enough and will break combo chains in Combat Assist with something like enpi on samurai.

That said, this is only a problem if you’re using MiqoBot in a very specific way to automate a tedious rotation and want to take control during dicey parts where Miqo will otherwise waste your CDs at the end of a fight or phase transition, etc. People using this as intended for automation or assist purposes probably aren’t pausing/unpausing Miqo constantly to micro-manage and desire to have their human convenience buttons coexist with MiqoBot recognizing icons.

haicod2
    Participant

Sorry for late reply guys, fixed it.

There was a direct 11 in the setting of XIV launcher that i needed to check.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.