Would it be possible to allow us to create our own combat scripts?

Forum Forums Discussion Would it be possible to allow us to create our own combat scripts?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DarknessVisible 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DarknessVisible
    Participant

And if possible, how would we go about doing so?

After learning how to make my own grid for gathering I’ve been really curious about what it would entail to be able to make something similar for dungeons.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Currently it’s not possible. This feature has been up for debate, and if I remember correctly this feature has been recently accepted as a planned feature, but it will take quite a while for it to be implemented, and implementation will only start after the war in Ukraine has ended + other features with higher priority (e.g. Spearfishing & job combat up to level 80 for new/reworked jobs) have been finished

DarknessVisible
    Participant
    1+

Currently it’s not possible. This feature has been up for debate, and if I remember correctly this feature has been recently accepted as a planned feature, but it will take quite a while for it to be implemented, and implementation will only start after the war in Ukraine has ended + other features with higher priority (e.g. Spearfishing & job combat up to level 80 for new/reworked jobs) have been finished

That’s a shame but it’s somewhat expected. I absolutely understand that the current situation in Ukraine is keeping a lot of process back sadly.

I just thought it was worth asking. Miqobot feels like it’d be an amazing community driven project if given the tools for it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.