Won't run gathering without hotbar switch?

Forum Forums Discussion Won't run gathering without hotbar switch?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vernatus
    vernatus
    Participant

I’m trying to get Miqo to run through some gathering grids but it won’t work without being able to swap from hotbar 1 to 4 so it can mount, then back to 1 so it can gather. Is there a way to change this so Miqo knows what my mount hotkey is so it won’t constantly swap my hotbars around? The hotbars can all be on screen and visible but it still swaps 1 and 4 to mount/unmount. Also, is there a way to choose which mount it uses? It always selects the same one even though there is 10 on the hotbar and I can’t find any options about mounts in the program.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, if you assign a direct keybind for your mount, Miqobot will use it instead of switching hotbars.

Please understand that Miqobot is a keyboard-only bot.
    She will not click the hotbar, because otherwise we would have to lock your mouse and you wouldn’t be able to use it.
    Please read our guide on Keybinds and Icon Recognition.

Miqobot always selects the first mount she finds, by scanning hotbars 1 through 10. If you want her to use a specific one, put it somewhere below other mounts.
    Note: Flying mounts are prioritized over terrestrial.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.