Windows 11 and Miqobot

Forum Forums Discussion Windows 11 and Miqobot

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AsherAsura 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

AsherAsura
    Participant

Just a heads up guys. Miqobot DOES NOT work with Windows 11. You can start the application but the moment you try to do anything it will shutdown the game. In my case it pretty much locks up my entire system. With Miqobot not running I can play FF14 with no issues at all. Anyone else having this issue or one similar after Win 11 upgrade?

Carrott
    Carrott
    Participant

I am using Windows 11 and have no issues with Miqobot currently and was running it for half the day yesterday

AsherAsura
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Carrott. I must have some other issues going on then cause now the game has stopped working again and literally shuts down my computer. Back to Google to find some answers.

Carrott
    Carrott
    Participant

Do you get any error codes? It might be common sense for you but just incase…

Make sure you update your graphics driver (They just released the nvidia windows 11 drivers)
    Update .NET Framework, run a Windows Update…

I would probably try to run a sfc /scannow in the command prompt. This will check if you have any issues with your system files. If you give more information on your specs and/or error codes I might be able to help (no promises though).

AsherAsura
    Participant

No error codes in any logs just a system lock. Screen goes black, then monitor turns off, then 30 seconds later computer powers down. Weirdest thing I have ever seen.

All the above you mentioned is most current and updated. Had already started running SFC scan and will see what it says. If I see something I will post it up.

AsherAsura
    Participant

No integrity violations on SFC scan. I hate to do it but it may be time for a wipe and reload. But gonna run some hardware tests first to see if there is an issue along with a malware scan. Something happened during that windows 11 update.

Xion
    Participant

I’ve used Windows 11 for over a month and Miqo works perfectly fine.

AsherAsura
    Participant

I got it working. After hours of scanning my computer with every scan tool in my arsenal and reading a ton of Microsoft forms I found that when Win 11 did it’s update one of the follow on updates had an error in it that corrupted a directx file. There follow on update was supposed to remove the broken one update and then fix the issue. It didn’t. It left half the broken update on my system. I have to manually find all the files and registry entries, remove them and then get the fixed update pushed to me again. Now all is well and I am back playing again. Thanks everyone for your responses and direction.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.