Why my miqo always says she couldn't connect to the catnip server

Forum Forums Discussion Why my miqo always says she couldn't connect to the catnip server

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nevermoreddd 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nevermoreddd
    Participant

I have used miqo for a long time, but yesterday when I update it to 1.3.38 and started dungeon, it worked for about 30 minutes, and then stopped working with a message which told me that she couldn’t connect to catnip server. She continued working after about 10minutes, maybe it connected to the server again. I have never met this before and I don’t think this issue happened because of my internet. Does anybody else meet the same issue as me?

Arthurioux
    Participant

Check that it isn’t blocked by your antivirus/firewall product. It needs access to the internet to verify your key.

Most likely culprit is the windows firewall not having opened for it. When you first run a program that asks for connection, a popup will show, if that is ignored, no access is given 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Arthurioux.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We have investigated your issue.
    According to our logging system, there are irregular downtimes in your Miqobot application activity. We do not observe this pattern with other connections, so it appears that there is indeed a problem with your internet.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support and we will try to help you with network diagnostics: https://miqobot.com/#support

Nevermoreddd
    Participant

Thank you for your response which helps me locate the reason! I have checked my internet and I think it is because I change my ISP these days, I tried another ISP and it worked again 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.