Why Miqobot versus other bots?

Forum Forums Discussion Why Miqobot versus other bots?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ShadowBringerYum
    Participant

Hi

I recently bought my catnip license because I was enjoying learning and using the bot. It’s accessible to someone who’s never used a bot before and takes care of some of the gameplay (gathering) I enjoy but don’t have time or the desire to really do much of. I was wondering why people are using this bot versus things other options like Viper and Minions. My decision was based on the fact I was able to try this upfront for free and get familiar with it, and I generally like using it – but for people with more experience botting or others that know more about what good botting software should have – Why use this one?

Just to be clear if I wasn’t already – I’m satisfied with this product in terms of pricing, usage, and the development to come. I’m just curious as to what advantages this software has over the competition.

Thanks for any comments!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Besides being easy to use and offering tons of features? No code injections is what seals the deal for me. With Miqo i know my account is safe as no hacks are involved.

Also transparent pricing plan. In other bots you have to buy profiles/modules/whatever on top of subscription which ends up being 3-4x of initial price. Here its always $10/mo, period. Wish there were discounts for multiple months but i understand the project is still growing. Devs promised us more subscription plans later so im fine with that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Why Miqobot versus other bots?’ is closed to new replies.