why miqobot many Emergency! Couldn't connect to the catnip server!

Forum Forums Discussion why miqobot many Emergency! Couldn't connect to the catnip server!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  petchchzaza 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

petchchzaza
    Participant
    1+

why miqobot Emergency! Couldn’t connect to the catnip server! 🙁

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  petchchzaza.

Ray
    Participant

connects just fine for me

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

It can be a problem with your ISP. Try to use a VPN and check if this helped.
    If this didn’t help please contact our Tech Support for additional assistance: https://miqobot.com/#support

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Needs to renew?

LonoXIII
    Participant

I had the same problem and it seemed to be my firewall/anti-virus software. Which was weird because it was working fine the past few days (and is listed as an exception) but for some reason it was suddenly getting flagged and blocked.

It might have been a recent update to my software that now blocked Miqobot. Once I added more exceptions it was working fine the rest of the night!

petchchzaza
    Participant

yes i already turnoff firewall/anti-virus but yes still have a problem.

petchchzaza
    Participant

please someone help me i already turnoff firewall/anti-virus and try to use VPN. but still have a problem miqobot Emergency! Couldn’t connect to the catnip server! many time when i play 🙁

Andylynyn
    Participant

I’m assuming you have a valid catnip license purchased from the Miqo website?

petchchzaza
    Participant

bro i renew yesterday

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.