why doesn't bot raise you when you die?

Forum Forums Discussion why doesn't bot raise you when you die?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dexter1912
    Participant

Ran a few hours unattended and thought it was fine but came back to a dead bot. Why isn’t there an option to at least raise you character back to the town designated when you die? It looks pretty bad just lying there dead. I ran a crappier free bot years ago that had this feature to protect you from detection.

This way at least you would be standing in town alive and unnoticed and not gathering, rather than dead by the gathering area and suspicious.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There is an option for this 🙂

1. Open Advanced Settings (the + button).
    2. Enable option ‘When Dead’ – ‘Try to respawn’.

dexter1912
    Participant

whoops never saw that + box that led to more setting, nice. Thanks for the quick response.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Perhaps we should have made this setting enabled by default. We apologize for inconvenience.
    Thank you for your feedback very much!

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

I didn’t even realize that + sign led to more settings to be honest, I just kind of ignored it. Be nice if it was labeled something like advanced options or similar

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Well, they are called Advanced Settings 🙂
    This button is intentionally designed to not attract attention, because most of the time they don’t have to be changed. There is a tooltip that says “Advanced Settings”, and we thought it was enough.

But all right, we will think about alternative design in the future.
    Thank you for your request!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.