White Scrips Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets White Scrips Farming

This topic contains 32 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by SirVG SirVG 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    quberewt
    quberewt
    Participant

I want to thank Timelore and Rider55, both the original white, and the modified yellow are on point. Very nice and thank you.

Heathen129
    Participant

on chapter 7 I would not mount and it just kept running into walls

jd1337
    jd1337
    Participant

Same as above. Raw Triplite can’t navigate.

Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Raw Triplite’, Waypoint: 15)
    Going from 15 to 15 in 1 trips.
    Woah! A 868 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

on chapter 7 I would not mount and it just kept running into walls

What’s chapter 7? Popoto? If so, It seems the teleport location is wrong. I changed mine to Mor Sooq (or w/e the name of the town in the NE section of the zone is) And it’s worked fine ever since.

yeeti
    Participant

Hello,

Just recently set up Miqo and started using it. So far have used it to handle the level FSH and tackle the tedium of skybuilders without issue, both for crafting and gathering.

But today I tried to use the TimeLore’s WhiteScrip scenario and ran into a strange issue. It all works right up until any of the scenarios get to the line:

startGathering(1)

Miqo will endlessly loop, saying its gathering but nothing happens. It just sits there with the collectible highlighted. If I click manually on the collect button, then miqo seems to work and gather. But I have to keep pressing the button manually. I thought it may be a keybind conflict but I have triple checked my bindings and everything seems unique. And everything else I’ve done with miqo has been spotless. Any idea what the issue is?

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

I started at a different chapter (not #1) because of the current ET. Well everything went great until it started over on chapter 1, then this error kept popping up (I was hovering over a gathering area while it said this).

“Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*”

Any idea what could be wrong?

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Here is the location it’s happening at as well as what chapter it’s happening on. I believe it’s the same issue the PP is having. I really hope & very much appreciate if someone can help us. I am also not that proficient at Miqobot, so a very detailed reply would be wonderful.

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

I don’t know how to edit or delete my posts on mobile, so sorry for the spam. I think I might have figured out the issue. I had one of my job presets where the food and cordials should have gone. So I changed where it attempts to use them in the script. I’m testing it out right now, I’ll update when I find out if it’s working.

Arc
    Arc

Don’t worry AR1416. You cannot delete your own posts, and you can only edit your posts for a certain amount of time (I believe it’s 15 minutes or so). Posting several times back to back after the timer runs out isn’t a problem.

Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘‘ *.*
    usually means, that Miqobot cannot see any nodes nearby. Make sure, that you have all Arbor Call/Lay of the Land/Truth of the … abilities on your hotbar.

de-cypher
    Participant
    1+

Has anyone encountered an issue wherein Miqobot will arrive at the location and go AFK, but states to be going afk for a really long time (>2000 seconds)? If I skip the line, Miqo will move and gather normally, but unless I directly intervene, it won’t move at all.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

It happens when you select a wrong chapter. Miqo uses 24 hour clock instead of AM/PM so make sure to select the correct chapter.

Im running the white scripts but somehow it is getting stuck while trying to prospect? anyone know what the issue could be?

Im running the white scripts but somehow it is getting stuck while trying to prospect? anyone know what the issue could be?

I’m dumb. I didn’t have all my skills on the hotbar. Sorry for a waste of space. Carry on.

MacFatts
    Participant

Is there any way someone could make this scenario but for regular gathering, non collectible, with maybe an increased yield rotation?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.