White Scrips Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets White Scrips Farming

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  yeeti 7 hours, 38 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

quberewt
    Participant

I want to thank Timelore and Rider55, both the original white, and the modified yellow are on point. Very nice and thank you.

Heathen129
    Participant

on chapter 7 I would not mount and it just kept running into walls

jd1337
    jd1337
    Participant

Same as above. Raw Triplite can’t navigate.

Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Raw Triplite’, Waypoint: 15)
    Going from 15 to 15 in 1 trips.
    Woah! A 868 seconds trip? I don’t think I can manage that. Let’s try 300 seconds first, okay? :3

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

on chapter 7 I would not mount and it just kept running into walls

What’s chapter 7? Popoto? If so, It seems the teleport location is wrong. I changed mine to Mor Sooq (or w/e the name of the town in the NE section of the zone is) And it’s worked fine ever since.

yeeti
    Participant

Hello,

Just recently set up Miqo and started using it. So far have used it to handle the level FSH and tackle the tedium of skybuilders without issue, both for crafting and gathering.

But today I tried to use the TimeLore’s WhiteScrip scenario and ran into a strange issue. It all works right up until any of the scenarios get to the line:

startGathering(1)

Miqo will endlessly loop, saying its gathering but nothing happens. It just sits there with the collectible highlighted. If I click manually on the collect button, then miqo seems to work and gather. But I have to keep pressing the button manually. I thought it may be a keybind conflict but I have triple checked my bindings and everything seems unique. And everything else I’ve done with miqo has been spotless. Any idea what the issue is?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.