White Scrip Purchase Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets White Scrip Purchase Scenario

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  JustAnothaTank 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

uwu
    Participant

Start with about 500 white scrips and run this, or have a half dozen or so turn ins in your inventory.

So i have this 99% of the way there to auto purchase the max amount of a certain white crafter scrip item in Eulmore. I need help troubleshooting an issue with selecting the max number to purchase because right now its only buying a single Sublime Solution instead of the max based on available white scrips.

The key strokes get exactly where I need to be, however when it hit Num0 on the quantity it doesnt stay selected for the Num4 input which should take the quantity to the max available. Can some of you run this and help me figure it out so I can combine it with my white scrip synthesis scenario.

Its close and can be tweaked, but as it is setup now it is using ALC turnins then it moves over to purchase Sublimes at the vendor next to the appraiser. I tested the keystrokes manually and they are in the scenario in the correct order, I think I am having a cursor issue or something when Miqo goes to click it, it doesnt stay green like it does when I am not using Miqo.

See attached and help me!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Do this instead of Num0:

sendKey(NUM9, 1)

Assuming you have default keybinds NUM7/NUM9 work like +1/-1 on quantity fields. Sending -1 will wrap around 0 to max.

uwu
    Participant

awesome ill update it and see if that works

edit: yep works perfect . I can be lazy as possible now

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  uwu.

uwu
    Participant

alright so this is working flawlessly now for me, it makes 12 Tinctures, goes to elumore buys sublimes, and repeats. You can buy anything on the list by manipulating the number of “key()” commands.

You need a macro to make the White Scrip item, or make one and put the name in the first chapter.

Attached below for anyone interested

Attachments:

phantom330
    Participant

alright so this is working flawlessly now for me, it makes 12 Tinctures, goes to elumore buys sublimes, and repeats. You can buy anything on the list by manipulating the number of “key()” commands.

You need a macro to make the White Scrip item, or make one and put the name in the first chapter.

Attached below for anyone interested

Can you post your full scenario please? Trying to get this to work but I don’t know how to piece together the two scenarios I downloaded from here.

Probably trying to do the same thing as you: craft ~12 tinctures, turn in for sublimes, and repeat

uwu
    Participant
    1+

here are my yellow and white crafter scenarios, depending on the materia you want you have to edit the number of “key(Num8)” entries so it lands on the right one. The reason I have it craft a certain number is because ive been unable to get Miqo to only turn in a set number before purchasing items with the yellow/white and it was wasting turn ins and ending from the error. Its a work around for now.

Attachments:

PotionSeller
    Participant

You don’t seem to be using default keybinds – or maybe mine are different but can you say what each key is please? I am confused on what the num8 is doing here.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

You don’t seem to be using default keybinds – or maybe mine are different but can you say what each key is please? I am confused on what the num8 is doing here.

Pretty sure those are default keybinds, if so then its “move cursor up/cycle up”

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

This is an interesting one, but is there no better way to handle the Waypoint 11? It having to walk to the mender and back is awkward to watch. Does Miqobot not have a way to target a specific vendor?

JustAnothaTank
    Participant

As a temp solution I moved the 11 waypoint a bit further but it’s still fairly inconsistent. If not for the auto cancel after 3 errors function within Miqo I would be wasting all the white scrips.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.