What is everyone's plans for Endwalker?

Forum Forums Discussion What is everyone's plans for Endwalker?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cheatingly 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

darkpokemon
    Participant
    1+

Just like the title what is everyone’s plans for Endwalker? I think i might take some time to myself since my disability prevents me from playing without the autoassist (sucks I’ve really bonded with lots of people who rely on me to do specific classes in dungeons or raids) and I’m sure they’ll wonder why I’m not around or wanting to do anything with them but until miqobot is functional again I’m useless :/ I might play the marketboard and try to strike rich other things I was going to focus on is getting my gathering logs completed 100% and possibly my crafting logs as well…..sucks I won’t be able to advance to far into endwalker until miqo is up and running again however long that’ll take don’t take this as a whine fest I am really appreciative of everything you have given me Miqobot and I hope you continue to do the awesome work you’ve provided and let me enjoy this game where otherwise I wouldn’t have been able too

Cheatingly
    Participant

Man i feel your woes, i have permanent wrist damage and ended up choosing auto-assist to help me keep playing FFXIV, knowing it’ll be temporarily out of order come next expansion means i’ll once again have to play manually despite the severe pain.

I’ll survive, but it’ll suck for sure.

Hopefully you’ll find something to do, i’ll try and take it as easy as i can myself.

EDIT
    That said, thank you Miqobot for being such a big help. This bot is the best one i’ve tested.
    I owe you far more than the $10 i pay a month.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  Cheatingly.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.