What gathering preset rotation to use?

Forum Forums Discussion What gathering preset rotation to use?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dreamii
    Participant

Hi everyone! I use preset gathering rotations like 250/450/350 potency collect, collectable-700GP, etc to gather collectibles. However, when do I know which one to use? E.g. for Coerthan Tea Leaves gathering? Thanks all!

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Depends on how much collectability you want and how much gp and perception you have on your gear. For example, if you don’t have 700gp those won’t work at all so try another rotation. Probably the most direct answer would be try each one and see how much collectability you can get from it. Ofc the higher the potency rating, the higher the collectability is possible.

Dreamii
    Participant

Tysm! May I clarify if there are any scenarios for yellow scrips that are exclusively for botanist since most of them are for both miner + botanist? I’m also not sure if they’ll automatically cycle when I start at no. 7 instead of no. 1.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Most include both mining and botany because it’s a better use of time. You can always Comment out but adding // to the front of each line or delete the chapters that you don’t want. The link has a decent selection of scenarios but there are also more floating around the forums if you want to do some digging

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.