What exactly can this bot do?

Forum Forums Discussion What exactly can this bot do?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Bolinha
    Participant
    1+

Hi,

what exactly can it do?

Can it level up from 1 to 70? Can it do dailies? Can I tell it to gather materials for me based on a specific craft? Can it craft stuffs for me? Can it swap between crafting and gathering without needing an input from me (like gather X materials to craft Y then go back to gather more X in order to craft Y)? Can it do duties? Can it do ephemeral and unspoiled nodes? Can it do collectables? For craftable collectables, can it gather the materials for them? Can it choose the best gear from quests and auto equip them? Can it PvP? Can it grind low level dungeons? Can it do FATEs? In case it can’t do duties, can it swap to doing FATEs until it receives a manual input?

Also, do I have to pay extra for any of the things above or is 10 dollars/month enough? Also are there addons made by the community?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Bolinha.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by  Bolinha.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    5+

What exactly can it do?

Pretty much everything except advanced combat stuff. Fishing, gathering, crafting, spearfishing, unspoileds, ephemerals, collectables, desynthesis, chocoracing, mgp minigames, and tons of other stuff with custom scenarios.
    Combat is in beta. Its a work in progress but itll be able to do everything when its done. For now theres leveling with squadron dungeons and assist mode. You will find most of the answers you seek in beta thread: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/

Also, do I have to pay extra for any of the things above or is 10 dollars/month enough?

Nope. Exactly what they say on website – no hidden charges. $10/mo, period. Even with new features released the price doesnt change.

Also are there addons made by the community?

If you mean the ones you install separately? No.
    If you mean presets and custom features? Yea a lot.
    Take a look at sticky threads: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/forum/grids-and-presets/

Hi, I tried MMOMinion bot but I keep getting a weird bug and their support keeps ignoring me (seriously, I tried both Discord servers, ticket and forum and nothing so it already annoyed me enough) so, anyway, now I wanna check this bot.

You wont see that kind of attitude here. Miqo team support is very friendly and highly professional. Use website form to reach them: https://miqobot.com/#support

SefirosuKuraudo
    Participant
    3+

You wont see that kind of attitude here. Miqo team support is very friendly and highly professional.

This really cannot be stressed enough. Miqo’s team will answer your questions very quickly, and they strive to solve bugs/issues as soon as they possibly can. Miqo honestly has the best customer support system I’ve found, well… anywhere. It’s kind of spoiled me. On top of this, the community here is really something special; everyone is helping everyone, really. I think if you try out a one-month subscription you’ll be hooked, not only by the multitude of things you can do with Miqobot, but by the people you interact with here on the forums as well ^^

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

Miqo’s support is really top notch. Usually answer any inquiries in the forum within an hour and the bot gets updated frequently enough.
    There’s a free trial, I think its either 24 or 48 hours, should be plenty of time to gauge if miqo is for you or not.

Levinen
    Participant

I dont mean to hijack this post but my question falls under the same category.

Can this bot still do Animus relic books like whats mentioned on this site?

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/final-fantasy-xiv/3920879-miqobot-first-ffxiv-dx11-bot-2.html

Im ready to purchase the bot for this feature alone.

Arc
    Arc

Can this bot still do Animus relic books like whats mentioned on this site?

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/final-fantasy-xiv/3920879-miqobot-first-ffxiv-dx11-bot-2.html

Im ready to purchase the bot for this feature alone.

Can this bot “still” do Animus relic books?
    Actually it couldn’t before, but now since just before Christmas it can. The combat assist feature was just implemented and it works like a charm.
    If you get into scenario scripting (which is really unbelievably easy. even writing html-code is a thousand times harder) you can simply write your own scenario for it to do the whole animus books part and you can even share the scenario with the community here so everyone benefits from it.
    The only part that might get tricky, would be the FATEs, because those spawn randomly.

Nott
    Participant
    1+

As far as I know they sidelined the relic stuff in favor of developing combat in a more general sense. Totally for it. Since relics are at least currently, Eureka based, this seems to have been the smart move anyway.

What I currently enjoy most about the bot is just running it with the UI off. 75″ TV @4k resolution, no UI, the game looks amazing. Far more enjoyable than mashing combos…

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    1+

@arc – note that you can’t use assist mode in scenario’s

Arc
    Arc

@kontu: Oh, I totally forgot this. But well, it’s not a permanent thing. I think it won’t take too long until assist will also be usable in scenarios.

stseya13
    Participant

Hi, I want to know how the bot works on animus books

Arc
    Arc

Currently the only possible method – since combat assist isn’t implemented yet – would be to let the boss go to an area where the mobs for the book are, kill them via sending keypresses to target and cast a combat ingame-macro on them, do that 3 times for every mob, then teleport to the area of the next mob, etc.

This should work for the mobs part. The same can be done to dungeons, since they can be run unsynced. FATEs and levequests however need to be done manually, because FATEs spawn randomly and levequests are in a random order every time (and the leves you wanna do aren’t always accessible).

However, setting up all of these grids will be a hell lot of work, so you will have to do that yourself and if you then share it with the community you’ll be given a red carpet by everyone here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.