what does miqobot do in Potd?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets what does miqobot do in Potd?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mono
    Participant

i saw a potd option in the 3D radar, what exactly does it do?

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant

It enables the 3D radar overlay when inside Palace of the Dead.

3D radar overlay can reveal paths for grids, enemies, chests, other game objects, and all sorts of other stuff I’m probably forgetting.

k007
    k007
    Participant

Yep, kind like giving you unlimited Pomadner of Sight so you don’t waste time looking for the passage orb. 8 out of 10 floor I would just clear my way straight to the passage orb. Then 2 random floor I would go to a wrong room so people don’t get suspicious why I find the right room every time lol.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yep, kind like giving you unlimited Pomadner of Sight so you don’t waste time looking for the passage orb. 8 out of 10 floor I would just clear my way straight to the passage orb. Then 2 random floor I would go to a wrong room so people don’t get suspicious why I find the right room every time lol.

oof.. so this is how people were bee-lining it to the portal back in the days! Lol Never crossed my mind xD

Arc
    Arc
    2+

Yep. And that’s also how most people got the title “of the 6th sense”, because back then Miqobot could spot hidden chests, as they were coded client-side, but square enix removed that and made chests server-side about 1-2 months after Miqobot released that feature.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.