What are you all doing in preparation for 6.1?

Forum Forums Discussion What are you all doing in preparation for 6.1?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 2 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Much Thicc
    Participant

With the oncoming potential indefinite downtime of miqo, what are you all prioritizing miqo for?

Personally, I’m focused on stockpiling items but I’m also debating on grinding out some achievements that would otherwise take me a significantly long time without Miqo.

darkpokemon
    Participant

That’s kind of where I am at as well, once miqobot goes down I won’t be able to do much in terms of combat. I’ve been trying to get last EX trial mounts or at least 99 totems of each, its been a grind tell you what. I’ve also just been mass crafting all my raw mats into the better versions skins-leathers, raw ore- ingots, nuggets, etc. I was focusing on my crafting log and stuff but realized I could be doing that on my own at least I’d have a reason to play still. So yeah really just doing EW EX trials for the mounts i think that’s kind of the most important thing for me until I have to name change and become a new person in my FC

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

Finishing my fully automated ocean fishing scenario. Hopefully I can use it in the future!

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

I farm as many gils as I can to bid on multiple houses once the 6.1 lottery system is out
    I’m also trying to get my 2M points at the Gold Saucer for the mount before I get too lazy to do it by hand

When I’m in front of the computer, I’m using the assistant to finish 2 classes too but it’s going to be complicated

I really hope that this is not the end of Miqo; beyond the “illegal” aspect of the program, it remains really successful, evolving, its community is globally (with a few exceptions) adorable and benevolent, it would be a real sadness if all this stops

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    1+

Getting all gatherers and crafters to 90 and stocking up a lot of mats. Also lvling some alt classes up to as much as possible.

Going to cry when Miqo goes down 🙁

Kouhei
    Kouhei
    Participant

Lots of crystal farming when I sleep.It’s going to suck not being able to use the bot to turn in coffee biscuits. But oh well, still I hope the developers are safe.

captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

I’m so glad it’s still working through this latest patch. Personally I mostly use miqo for the combat assist, so to prepare I’ve been working on ways to consolidate abilities to make playing not hurt so much. I did find a plug-in from another thread on here called slothcombo that seems to be helping a little.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by captainblunt captainblunt. Reason: spelling

Much Thicc
    Participant

Lots of crystal farming when I sleep.It’s going to suck not being able to use the bot to turn in coffee biscuits. But oh well, still I hope the developers are safe.

Please don’t tell me you’re actually still doing coffee biscuits in endwalker instead of turning in Endwalker leves. please oh god.

endust
    Participant

Just farming some levels, gathering for leves, and a little bit of gold saucer.

Please don’t tell me you’re actually still doing coffee biscuits in endwalker instead of turning in Endwalker leves. please oh god.

I personally still do coffee biscuits still on my alts.

I have two alts that’s in bare ShB content, while my main/static alt are at EW.
    I still do coffee biscuits for those ShB alts since I would have to go through hours of story just to get to EW.
    Imo, it’s not worth it to buy the story skip just for EW leves.

what3421
    Participant

Honestly, I’m mass gathering collectable mats and spamming white and purple scrips to buy materia and spiritbond. Also spamming gathering collectables for the same reason. Doing this for my personal pentamelds and to sell for lots of gil. Also stock piling pots and food.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  what3421.
    Arc
    Arc
    1+

I bought a full stack of every crafter materia X, which I’m gonna sell for as much gil as possible. Since I’m currently on full pentamelded BiS I don’t really need to upgrade my gear, so I can wait for a couple of weeks and rebuy the necessary materia much cheaper.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.